day 7 post iui and wondering...

when to test? having food cravings like CRAZY…taking progesterone so i know AF won’t show up until i stop it. having slight cramps yesterday, no spotting or anything. i want to test NOW but with tests being so pricey, i don’t want to waste. RE said wait about 10 days post IUI, but going CRAZY here…any thoughts on when to test ??? -a-

[QUOTE=angelcare75]when to test? having food cravings like CRAZY…taking progesterone so i know AF won’t show up until i stop it. having slight cramps yesterday, no spotting or anything. i want to test NOW but with tests being so pricey, i don’t want to waste. RE said wait about 10 days post IUI, but going CRAZY here…any thoughts on when to test ??? -a-[/QUOTE]

From experience I wouldn’t test… you will just get yourself disappointed if :bfn: shows. I had my IUI in the 20th and am waiting for the BETA test on the 3rd Nov. Last time I tested 10post IUI and got a :bfn: I tested everyday after then and got the same :bfn: but when I had my first BETA it was positive… Its not long now! :babydust: to you

I agree with Pipwe3. Don’t test until 14dpiui because then you’ll have a definitive answer. Anything before then could be a false negative and will disappoint you and cause you even more distress. It is especially too early now, at 7dpiui, to test.

If you have to test… wait til atleast 12dpIUI. That will make sure incase you did a trigger that more than likely your trigger is out of your system. :cross: