DE 2ww wait symptoms

Hi ladies,
I am about 7dp5dt and my symptoms are coming and going…anyone experience this? I had sore boobs for a week and now the pain has gone away. No HCG shot with donor egg and I don’t usually get symptoms from progesterone but maybe this time is different??

We transfered two blasts. Thanks everyone!! Just driving myself crazy! :pray:

I am in the same boat! 7dp5dt. I didn’t test this morning because I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be BFN. I don’t have any cramping or “feeling” nada. My boobs are enormous, but that’s the progesterone…

Beta is tomorrow. How to get through today…:pray:

[QUOTE=KMD23]I am in the same boat! 7dp5dt. I didn’t test this morning because I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be BFN. I don’t have any cramping or “feeling” nada. My boobs are enormous, but that’s the progesterone…

Beta is tomorrow. How to get through today…:pray:[/QUOTE]

Hi there,

I’m doing DE in Jan and I’m thinking about doing PGD. Would you mind me asking why you have chosen to CCS your DE eggs please?

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow - I really hope you get good news.

Nicola

Hi KMD23-
I know…the wait is super terrible. I hope you are wrong and maybe you just don’t have any symptoms? When do you test? I just feel like I am fooling myselft with my symptoms. Ugh. I have my test on Wednesday, so I might test tomorrow night.

Hi Nashworth-
I didn’t use PGD, but it’s a great idea if it’s available and affordable for you. Thanks for your well wishes!

:pray: