DE Cycle buddies july/august?

Hi,:cheer:

we are due to do our donor egg cycle in mid to late July. Donor starts meds around July 23rd… Anyone else out there doing a cycle at the same time. Across on the ivf board I had so much company. Seems a little lonely over here… dh will be away when I do my transfer so will need someone to talk to. We have not told any family friends about our decision to move on to donor eggs.

Alicia…

Alicia, The IVF w/ DE II thread is much more active then just posting here on the Donor main page. I know there should be a few of the gals cycling the same time frame.

Please post there and join the group! I was a very active member on there for 4 years and still post some, but not as often. I do read along even when not posting!

I wish you much success! DE isn’t a total guarantee, but it sure ups the odds in a big way!

You should find the thread near the top of the page, it was started by a gal named tbonus.

[quote=sunrisec]Hi,:cheer:

we are due to do our donor egg cycle in mid to late July. Donor starts meds around July 23rd… Anyone else out there doing a cycle at the same time. Across on the ivf board I had so much company. Seems a little lonely over here… dh will be away when I do my transfer so will need someone to talk to. We have not told any family friends about our decision to move on to donor eggs.

Alicia…[/quote]

Hi sunrisec,
I believe that our transfer will be around the end of july or early August. That is what the doctor said at my initial visit. Tomorrow I am going in for a saline ultra sound. Other than that, I believe that all of our blood work up and everything is done. My sister will be my donor. This will be her first time donating eggs. She said that depending on the outcome, she might end up wanting to do it again. July will come sooner than you know!

Hi girls! We are looking at a late July/August cycle as well. Tentatively our transfer is scheduled for mid to late August, but it may change. I was looking for a thread to share these next couple of months with too.

TaniaR- That’s awesome that your sister is donating for you! I wanted to use my sister’s eggs, but even though she has 2 children her AMH level wasn’t high enough.

Good luck to both of you!