DE FET, HTP 7dp5dt

Hello everyone!
I am, like many, I am sure, very impatient… Been TTC for 3 years now, what a nightmare. I feel like I’ve been through hell and back; big horrible surprises every step of the way. I was so exhausted, gained a lot of weight, just a mess.

Long story short, I took a little time off, lost the weight, took a wonderful vacation, and had another DE FET transfer on Feb. 7.

We transferred 2 embryos, everything went well for a change. My beta test is not until the 21st of Feb. But I broke down and took an HTP yesterday, which was only 7 days after the 5 day transfer. I wasn’t expecting to see even a faint line, but a pretty strong one came in so quickly!!!

Do you think I can actually start hoping for a positive result this time? Trying to stay very calm since I know nothing is for sure until we get a positive beta and the numbers actually start doubling…

Really need some support please!
Thank you!

It is rare for a strong positive to come up after 13 days past trigger and you are 14 days past so…probably is the real deal. I got a very faint positive at 7dp5dt also. Sounds like your beta may end up higher than mine or maybe both of your embies took. Sending you lots of :babydust: :babydust: !!!

oh, I hope so. I didn’t have a trigger. This was a DE FET.

Absolutely sounds like you are :preg:

I got a BFP 5dp6dt on my FET, so it definetly seems as if this is the “real deal” I am pregnant with twins, so that is probably why I was able to get a positive so early also. Congrats!

[QUOTE=rd200]Absolutely sounds like you are :preg:

I got a BFP 5dp6dt on my FET, so it definetly seems as if this is the “real deal” I am pregnant with twins, so that is probably why I was able to get a positive so early also. Congrats![/QUOTE]
Thank you! Getting hopeful, I think. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

My first beta wasn’t even all that high, but I started to get positives on FRER starting 5dp5dt, so I think you are really pregnant. Congrats!

I had my DE FET 6 feb and got a faint faint + at 7dp5dt and had a much stronger + this am at 9dp5dt but beta only came back at 66!! So really worried as this is quite low, RE doesn’t seemed to be concerned as he said anything over 50 at this stage is fine, go back on Monday for another beta so hopefully it has improved somewhat!

Congrats on your :bfp:

[QUOTE=AmysMom]My first beta wasn’t even all that high, but I started to get positives on FRER starting 5dp5dt, so I think you are really pregnant. Congrats![/QUOTE]
Thank you, and congratulations to you!!

Like Amysmom, I got my first positive at 5dp5dt. My beta on 9dp5dt was 284…and I have twins. Congratulations!!!

so wonderful to hear of your successes! I tested again this morning, and the line is very dark.

Still trying not to get too excited, but I am so much more hopeful!!!

Should I may be ask my Dr. to do the blood tests earlier? They wanted to wait full 14 days past 5dt…

[quote=brmus21]so wonderful to hear of your successes! I tested again this morning, and the line is very dark.

Still trying not to get too excited, but I am so much more hopeful!!!

Should I may be ask my Dr. to do the blood tests earlier? They wanted to wait full 14 days past 5dt…[/quote]

yes, you can do it earlier. Mine wanted to wait the full 14 days also and I have my first one at 11dp6dt. And it was already 1300!!
Alot of clinics do 10-12 dpt. Id at least ask them.

Thank you! moved the test to tomorrow, which is 12dp5dt. I am sooooooooooo nervous…

HI there,
new to these forums but wanted to find out what your outcome was?

I’m hopeful for you!

[QUOTE=Waiting4daStork]HI there,
new to these forums but wanted to find out what your outcome was?

I’m hopeful for you![/QUOTE]

Pregnant with twins… How are you, Waiting, and where are you in your journey??

Hello there,

What a great story and I like the “ending” even better. Congrats on your twins. When I read your post the + after 7 days I was going to tell you “twins”. This sounded like my journey.

About the SHC I had one at 8 1/2 weeks they are very common with twin/multiple pregnancies. Even if the Drs tell you “don’t rest” if you can rest will heal much faster. Usually, they go away. Mine lasted until 13 weeks but only bled until 11 weeks. If you have any questions plz feel free to PM.

Congrats again on your twins!! Just remember this journey isn’t easy. Get well informed (books) and do everything early. I’m 24 weeks pregnant with my twin boys and its getting so hard to even walk.

Good luck and wohoooooo!!

Alexis.

[QUOTE=Lexis]Hello there,

What a great story and I like the “ending” even better. Congrats on your twins. When I read your post the + after 7 days I was going to tell you “twins”. This sounded like my journey.

About the SHC I had one at 8 1/2 weeks they are very common with twin/multiple pregnancies. Even if the Drs tell you “don’t rest” if you can rest will heal much faster. Usually, they go away. Mine lasted until 13 weeks but only bled until 11 weeks. If you have any questions plz feel free to PM.

Congrats again on your twins!! Just remember this journey isn’t easy. Get well informed (books) and do everything early. I’m 24 weeks pregnant with my twin boys and its getting so hard to even walk.

Good luck and wohoooooo!!

Alexis.[/QUOTE]

Alexis,

thank you so much, and congratulations to you!! Amazing!

About my sch, it was barely visible at the last US, so thankfully it’s resolved. What a scary experience. I only really bled twice, can’t even imagine having to see the blood day after day for weeks…

I have very little trust in books, but which ones would you recommend??

Getting the nt scan done tomorrow. I’m very nervous. Did you have that done?

Take good care!