Deactivate FB

Anyone ever consider deactivating their Facebook Account?

Everytime I read someone’s pregnancy announcement (and it seems like there’s one everyday) I want to cry my eyes out!!!

I hit LIKE but i really wish they would create a JEALOUS button!

I’m seriously considering deactivating my account for my own sanity or until I have something good to brag about!

I think everyone on this forum can relate to that! It can be excruciating. And then you feel guilty about feeling jealous, especially when it is a good friend that got that coveted bfp without even trying.

Try to remind yourself that this is their moment and yours is coming. And when that happens, someone else will be secretly cursing at you and swearing off FB!

Hang in there and good luck!

Thanks FollicularFailure.
I just have those moments when I just want to throw my arms up and say WTF!

then i get over it and i’m always happy for my friends.

I just wish i knew how to handle it better.

[QUOTE=fiveeightten]

Everytime I read someone’s pregnancy announcement (and it seems like there’s one everyday) I want to cry my eyes out!!![/QUOTE]

I had this exact issue yesterday. Except there were 2 postings, and I did cry my eyes out

I actually came to the board just now after seeing two announcements. One lady I’m pretty happy for, she is a great Mom and has 2 amazing little girls. The other one is a nutcase and shouldn’t even be called a lady and from what I know of her I don’t think she wants kids.
I don’t know if I feel worse about being ashamed of myself of being so jealous or if i just feel so horrible from the jealousy. I hope it’s the first one.
I know so many people deserve the blessing of a baby, and I know in my head that their baby, is not my baby, but I’m so scared it’s never going to happen for me.
Hugs all around!!!

[QUOTE=unjour;n2349349]

I had this exact issue yesterday. Except there were 2 postings, and I did cry my eyes out[/QUOTE]
I can’t even cry…I wish I could but I am sorry you cried :frowning:

i’ve previously deactivated my fb account because of this…and ended back up on it. Now I just smile (sometimes shake my head) when I see someone post they are expecting. and it does seem like it’s everyday. I just tell myself that I’ll experience it one day. I have decided to not post about my pregnancy (when it happens) until about 8 months though… I don’t know who else on my friends list is going through infertility, and I wouldn’t want someone to feel the way I do when I see a pregnancy announcement. I guess you can say it’ll be a courtesy non-announcement, just in case, because I know it hurts every time I see a new announcement.

I have deleted a lot of people. If they aren’t very close to me, they were deleted. I deleted first cousins, etc.

It’s not worth it.