December 2013 Due Date Buddies

Well, it’s still very early but wanted to start this thread in hopes of finding some fellow December due date buddies!
Anyone else pregnant after IVF and due in December? Based on due date calculator, I’m due December 5, 2013.

Hi :slight_smile: Congratulations!! :cheer:

I’m a little hesitant to post so soon but if all continues to go well, I’ll be due around December 2nd. I had a beta of 508 on Friday but my clinic is evil and they are making me wait a whole week for a second so that will be on Friday 4/05.

I could be totally jumping the gun replying to this, im currently in my 2ww. I transfered today. But my calculator says ill be due Dec 17th. I have a very good feeling about this cycle, like i already know…anyone ever had that hunch, and been right??? Hope i get to ride this out with yall!!! Congrats to you ladies on your BFP!!!

I was nervous about starting this thread because it’s so early, but since we are not telling many people about this pregnancy, and I am dying to talk about it, I figured it would be great to find some “anonymous” friends. :slight_smile:

JenPritch: So happy for you! Sorry your clinic makes you wait a week for a beta…Friday will be here before you know it. My clinic only does 2, 2 days apart and it’s weird now to do nothing but wait and worry until my first ultrasound on the 15th! How are you feeling?

Jbogie10: Welcome! And, congratulations on your transfer. I hope your instincts are correct! You have been through a lot, and I hope you get to be a December mama!

AFM: I’m still suffering from mild-moderate, late-onset OHSS but I think it’s getting better. I feel better overall, but I still have the bloated stomach that is very hard to cover up. I gained about 5 lbs in 6 days (all in my stomach) and today I stepped on the scale and realized I had lost a pound, so maybe things are getting better? It was miserable for a few days. I can’t imagine what severe OHSS is like.
Other than that, I’m trying to get used to the fact that I’m pregnant. After all this, I can hardly believe it! As far as symptoms go, I’m nauseous on and off, but it’s not bad yet. And, my breasts are tender, but not anywhere near as tender as they were when I was preganant with my DD 3 years ago. I hope that’s just a second pregnancy thing?
So, now’s the time where I start to get nervous about the other shoe dropping. I’m glad I have you guys to help me rationalize my fears!
Hope you both have a great day!

Hey ladies

I’m so excited I am due on 9th December I know it’s early days but its my first ever pregnancy so it’s a whole new thing for me :slight_smile:

Congrats to all on their :bfp: xx

:welcome: Chelle!!!

Congrats on your BFP!!!

[QUOTE=Jbogie10]:welcome: Chelle!!!

Congrats on your BFP!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks Hun

Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Welcome Chelle and congrats on your BFP!!

JPritch: How are you? Hope this week is flying by for you!

Jbogie: And, hope you are hanging in there as well. Your beta is the same day as my 1st ultrasound. So close, but so far away! :slight_smile:

I’m ok…still really, really anxious about everything. I just can’t wait until the first trimester is under my belt and I can breathe a little easier! My OHSS is slowly subsiding, I think. I’ve lost another 2 lbs of fluid, and am only about 3 lbs away from my pre-BFP weight, so that’s good. I’m ready for a baby bump, not a fluid bump!

:welcome: Chelle and Jbogie!

Rubes, I’m glad you’re getting better (even if it is too slowly)! I still have some bloating everyday too. I feel better when I wake up but it’s much worse in the evening.

I’m glad Friday is almost here. I’ve been trying to not stress but it happens occasionally anyway. I’ve only had one other BFP and it was a chemical pregnancy so it’s hard to not think about that happening again. My beta was much higher this time though so that’s reassuring. As long as my beta comes back good, I should have an ultrasound the week of the 15th when I’ll be 7 weeks. :flower:

Thank you so much ladies!!! Back at ya!!! Getting up at 4am to eat toast is a bit weird but has happened 3 days in a row lol makes me stop feeling sick lol xxx

Thanks ladies!!! Im hanging in there!!! My mom called me and told me she had a dream i was preg, and my beta was in the 800’s, so im hoping that means there is two little beans growing!!! I havent allowed doubt in this time, where as before it was very easy to doubt the cycle!!

JP: Hope your u/s comes quick!!! I know it will show your little bean growing perfectly!!

Rubes: hang in there!! Your 1st trimester will be here and gone soon!! :slight_smile:

Chelle: hope the sickness slows down soon, i know that cant be fun. But i know we will all take all the sickness it brings to reach the amazing out come!!!

:grouphug: and :pray: for each of yall!!!

Jbogie: I hope your mom’s dream was right!

JenPritch: Fingers crossed for a GREAT beta today!!!

Chelle: I’m starting to feel icky too - it’s not bad yet, but if this pregnancy is like my last, it’s just a matter of time. But, as weird as it is, the nausea helped reassure me every day that there was something going on in there. So helpful until I started to feel the baby move around!

AFM - I have a cold! Yuck! Sore throat, congestion, etc. I’m so ready to have this and the OHSS completely go away and just concentrate on feeling pregnant! And, I’m kind of paranoid to take anything for the cold. I had to take tylenol yesterday because my throat hurt so bad. Even though they say it’s ok, I still get weird about it. TGIF!

Hi ladies! I’m due December 2nd…I’m definitely nervous about planning too far in to the furure since this pregnancy is very early and this was our 3rd IVF. I’m so happy to be able to share my experiences with others that have been through IVF:clap: Good luck to everyone!! Anyone having symptoms yet?? I know I have wicked bad fatigue and nausea…I’ve vomited 2 times a day for the last 3 days. Not complaining. I’ll take it any day if it means having my LO in my arms by the holidays:preg:

Hi Susie!! :clap: Congrats again!! We have the same due date unless you’ve got more than one bun in the oven, lol.

My beta came back at 7930 today!! :clap: My US is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon when I will be 6w1d.

Rubes, I hope you start feeling better soon. I’ve had to take tylenol because I’ve had headaches the last three days.

Hi Everyone!

As of now we’re due Dec 11th with our first pregnancy :slight_smile: It’s nice to have a Due Date Buddies forum, too!

JenP - I was a little hesitant to post too - you don’t wanna jinx these things, after all - but I figure if we wanna be pregnant we better act pregnant! :slight_smile: I also do feel a little bad on our March board talking too much about prego stuff right now since so many of our friends are getting :bfn: 's. :frowning:

Rubes - Glad you are feeling better! I looked especially bloated last night - one of my puffiest nights yet! - and I’m 16 days past the R/E now. Ugh. I’m with you - ready for the “baby” bump - not the water bump!

Susie - Hi! I feel you on the exhaustion - last night I was ready for bed by 8;30pm, and that was after I had a 90 minute afternoon nap! But that’s about it for me right now, aside from being hungry a lot.

Chelle - Hi Chelle! My first :preg: too!

Jbogie- :cross: for you to join this club!!! I love that you have such a strong feeling about this cycle working for you!

Question for you Ladies - I haven’t felt even a hint of morning sickness yet…I kinda figured this part would kick in early. Is there anyone else who hasn’t felt sick yet?

Just wanted to let you ladies know i got a faint line this morning on a hpt. Im 5dpt5dt. Im so excited!!! Now im just ready to see how high the betas are!!! You ladies think it could be twins if i am seeing a faint :bfp: already??

Due December 7th!

After 3 failed IVF attempts I just received my first BFP (247) on Wednesday and just received my second results (678) yesterday! So glad to share with you ladies since we haven’t told anyone yet!

Me: 37, No fertility factors

DH: 36 Low motility

07/2009 - 12/2010: TTC Naturally

07/2011 - 10/2010: 4 IUI attempts all :bfn:

11/2011: First IVF BFN :bfn:

01/2012: 2nd IVF BFN :bfn:

04/2012: FET BFN :bfn:

01/2013: 4th IVF Start!

03/16/13: Retrieval Day (16 eggs, 8 mature, 3 fertilized)

03/19/13: Implantation Day (Implanted all 3)

04/03/13: HPT BFP! Blood test BFP 247! :bfp:

04/05/13: Blood test BFP 678!! :bfp:

[QUOTE=Darlee]Hi Everyone!

As of now we’re due Dec 11th with our first pregnancy :slight_smile: It’s nice to have a Due Date Buddies forum, too!

JenP - I was a little hesitant to post too - you don’t wanna jinx these things, after all - but I figure if we wanna be pregnant we better act pregnant! :slight_smile: I also do feel a little bad on our March board talking too much about prego stuff right now since so many of our friends are getting :bfn: 's. :frowning:

Rubes - Glad you are feeling better! I looked especially bloated last night - one of my puffiest nights yet! - and I’m 16 days past the R/E now. Ugh. I’m with you - ready for the “baby” bump - not the water bump!

Susie - Hi! I feel you on the exhaustion - last night I was ready for bed by 8;30pm, and that was after I had a 90 minute afternoon nap! But that’s about it for me right now, aside from being hungry a lot.

Chelle - Hi Chelle! My first :preg: too!

Jbogie- :cross: for you to join this club!!! I love that you have such a strong feeling about this cycle working for you!

Question for you Ladies - I haven’t felt even a hint of morning sickness yet…I kinda figured this part would kick in early. Is there anyone else who hasn’t felt sick yet?[/QUOTE]

Awwwww congratulations hunny xxx

[QUOTE=Jbogie10]Just wanted to let you ladies know i got a faint line this morning on a hpt. Im 5dpt5dt. Im so excited!!! Now im just ready to see how high the betas are!!! You ladies think it could be twins if i am seeing a faint :bfp: already??[/QUOTE]

I got my positive on day 6dt5dt too so I’m like eeeeeek!!! If its twins…PERFECT!!!

Congratulations babe xxx

Hi everyone! I’m due on Dec 5th! This will be our first pregnancy and I am very nervous. My first ultrsound is scheduled for 4/11. I can’t wait!