December 2013 Due Date Buddies

:welcome:

Anyone out there?

I am!! Excited to see a December thread.

I’m anxiously awaiting my U/S on the 23rd. Had some spotting this morning that freaked me out, a nurse at my RE office talked me down from my crazy tree.

Yayyyy! We are on the exact same schedule!! Same transfer day, same u/s day. I’m so excited to have someone else on here.

I promise to talk you down from crazy anytime-I speak fluent crazy!

Congrats on your BFP!
~Tricia

How exciting that we are on the exact same schedule!! Congrats on your BFP too. Did you use donor embryos or donor eggs? The U/S can’t come soon enough!!

Thankfully my spotting was gone this morning… now we’re facing a winter storm warning… MN in April can be so fickle. Where are you located?

I hope you have a great day!!!

Erin

Erin-

Im in North Carolina! I can’t even imagine a winter storm warning. It was 82 here yesterday. Stay warm!!

I know what you mean, the 23rd seems so far away. So glad the spotting stopped. They do say that’s normal, but it would freak me out as well. We had gone through many fertility treatments unsuccessfully and determined my egg quality was the culprit so we turned to donor eggs. It was a hard transition at first but found peace with the decision and then got really excited with actually being able to be hopeful.

Hope you are having a great day!
~T

Hi ladies,

I am due 12-5-13. I had a 3dt on march 18th.

I think I am 5w5d or 5w4d today.

I tried using 2 different IVF due date calculators. One told me I was due 12-5, the other said 12-6. Two different websites. I wonder which one it is? Do either of you know how to figure it out?

My first beta was 166, second 524 (3 days later)

I’m just praing for a happy healthy:preg: and baby

Hi all! I had a 3/20 transfer as well, bringing my due date to 12/5. It looks like we are all on the same timeline!
Wanted to let you all know we also have a December due date thread going under the “IVF due date buddies” heading in the IVF forum.
Look forward to getting to know you ladies! :slight_smile:

Welcome Ladies! I will check out the other due date thread!

Hi everyone! I’m due December 3rd (5dt on 3/17) and I’m 6w0d today. (I had conflicting info until the RE confirmed that for me :nerd: )

I had an ultrasound this afternoon and saw one perfect little baby with a heartbeat of 103 measuring 5w5d!! :cheer:

I will have another ultrasound next week before my RE releases me to my OB. :woohoo:

Google eyes: Based on my calculations that would make you three days behind me at 5w4d :preg: with a due date of 12/06/13. :flower:

Congratulations to all the lovely ladies on here who have worked so hard to make it over on the Due Date board!! :cheer: :thankyou:

Thanks for letting me know about the due date. I wonder what my RE is going to decide.

My first u/s will be April 18th. I will be 7w0d (or 6w6d…lol). I was supposed to have it done on the 15th, but I couldn’t get the day off work, so I have to wait an extra 3 days. Boo!

I’m very new to being a pregnant lady. Still can’t believe it and don’t dare POAS again, just in case it comes back as a negative. Still waiting for the doctors office to call with my BETA numbers. I dont feel any pregnancy symptoms except :af: Symptoms. I am 4.5 weeks today. Is this normal? My due date is Dec 21.

[QUOTE=StillLovenLife]I’m very new to being a pregnant lady. Still can’t believe it and don’t dare POAS again, just in case it comes back as a negative. Still waiting for the doctors office to call with my BETA numbers. I dont feel any pregnancy symptoms except :af: Symptoms. I am 4.5 weeks today. Is this normal? My due date is Dec 21.[/QUOTE]

Update!! Nurse called - BETA at 218 - 15dpiui. So I guess I really am preggers.

Congrats and :welcome: ladies! Can’t wait to get to know everyone

AFM - 6 weeks today and anxiously awaiting first u/s!

Congratulations everyone! It is so good to have company during this time :cheer:

intro

Hello ladies,

I’m cautiously joining the group. I had fresh 2dt on March 12, 4 embies were transferred and looks like it’s working so far. During my first u/s 2 days ago I have 2 heartbeats, due date is 12/1. This is my 4th IVF cycle, I’ve had 1 fresh and 3 frozen ET in the past, 3 of those were with normally tested blasts, I also had very many chemical pregnancies, too many to count and too scary to say out loud.

I’m excited to “meet” you all and hopefully spend the next 9 months discussing our pregnancies !

JK, looks like number 4 is lucky for both of us !

Silllove, yay on great beta ! very impressive for 15dpo, mine was only 160 or so, you might be looking at more than one . As for symptoms, I also don’t have many symptoms, no m/s, just some pulling pains, breasts, and cravings for vinegar. I had many more symptoms before I got BFP and then they disappeared.

Jen, yay on the heartbeat ! you are lucky to see it next week. My RE wants to wait 2 weeks before checking it again for growth.

Rubes, 4 more days…

Hi…

Lena talked me into it… Though I am also very very nervous and cautious…

I had a Frozen 5dt of 2 embryos on March 14th… making me due November 29th. I saw 2 sacs this week though one doesn’t have a heart beat or pole yet. RE thinks it will not make it… Other one had a heartbeat of 117 at 6w2ds.

My RE does ultra sounds weekly so hoping for a really big heart beat on Tuesday.

As for symptoms. Im mostly having night sweats, sore boobs that come and go and no taste for anything… Tiredness comes and goes too…

Im too scared to believe this is real yet…

BUT EXCITED

Hope

[QUOTE=amethysteh]I am!! Excited to see a December thread.

I’m anxiously awaiting my U/S on the 23rd. Had some spotting this morning that freaked me out, a nurse at my RE office talked me down from my crazy tree.[/QUOTE]

Glad everything was fine… and glad to see you here. I was freaked out by all the bfp’s on the March FET so I stopped looking… I was afraid … lol

Lena - Yes, 4th time is a charm! Good luck & keep us all posted.

Bluii - when is your due date? It looks like you and I might be 1 day apart!

Google & Jen - I am due 12/7 so we are almost due date buddies :slight_smile:

StillLove - congrats on being preggers!

Hope - are you in NY too?

I had my first U/S yesterday and right now my doctor says I am pregnant with a singleton but he will know for sure next week with the 2nd U/S.

[quote=jk_nyc]Lena - Yes, 4th time is a charm! Good luck & keep us all posted.

Bluii - when is your due date? It looks like you and I might be 1 day apart!

Google & Jen - I am due 12/7 so we are almost due date buddies :slight_smile:

StillLove - congrats on being preggers!

Hope - are you in NY too?

I had my first U/S yesterday and right now my doctor says I am pregnant with a singleton but he will know for sure next week with the 2nd U/S.[/quote]

Yes … I’m in Westchester County…What clinic did you go to?