December Clomid and Everything else!

:welcome: This thread is for all those who are undergoing ovulation induction using Clomid and various other OI meds who wish to participate in the mutual support offered within the group. Many of us have been here awhile and have carried over from month to month.

Many of us started IF treatment using clomid, but then moved onto other meds. Therefore, this thread is made up of experienced ladies as well as those new to infertility treatment. This diversity makes this thread a great source of support and encouragement!!!

All newbies and those from other threads are encouraged to join us. :flower:

Good Luck to everyone this cycle and :babydust::babydust::babydust:!!! (Thanks Annhy! I would have no idea what else to say :)! )

Its a New month ladies! Lets hope for some Early Christmas miracles!!:pray: :pray:

Alright… I know i’m not around a ton but I do think of you ladies often and wouldn’t know what to do with out this wonderful support system! I’m hoping after the new year we will get back into treatments :)!! Do know that I pray for you ladies every chance I get and hope we all get our miracles soon!!

AFM- Finally caught up on lack of sleep over the weekend… temps are still up… I did change my ticker haha seeing as how this is a long cycle! I’m feeling a little different this cycle… tons of CM… its driving me insane. A few twinges here and there but… No idea! only 10dpo! Eek! Have a good day ladies!

I am new to this. I just started taking Clomid today. Please wish us luck.
:pray: Please Lord, help us!!!

:cross: :cross: :cross:
Goodluck ladies!!

I am going to apologize before hand as I may have a lot of questions coming in the next couple of months :grouphug: Thanks ladies!

[QUOTE=BeanKitty23]Alright… I know i’m not around a ton but I do think of you ladies often and wouldn’t know what to do with out this wonderful support system! I’m hoping after the new year we will get back into treatments :)!! Do know that I pray for you ladies every chance I get and hope we all get our miracles soon!!

AFM- Finally caught up on lack of sleep over the weekend… temps are still up… I did change my ticker haha seeing as how this is a long cycle! I’m feeling a little different this cycle… tons of CM… its driving me insane. A few twinges here and there but… No idea! only 10dpo! Eek! Have a good day ladies![/QUOTE]

I :pray: this cycle brings happy news! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=PerfectlyImperfect]I am going to apologize before hand as I may have a lot of questions coming in the next couple of months :grouphug: Thanks ladies![/QUOTE]

:welcome: Ask away! Everyone is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and supportive :slight_smile:

Hi Ladies!!! Hope all of you are doing well, I miss the thread so much!

Carolina and Hunt-CONGRATS!!!:clap: :cheer: :bsv: that is so awesome!!! So happy for you! Wish I would have found out sooner! Hope you two are feeling good! Yeah!

Jessa- I read your last post about what not to eat, and what to eat…so are you on kind of a protein/veg diet? Is it ok to have a bowl of cereal with a little milk on it?

Missing- how is your natural cycle going for you? Hope all is well.

Bean- I see you’ve been ovulating?? Are you doing any treatments?

Sweeti- did I see that you’re responding to the Clomid??? Really hope so!!!

Other ladies, I’m so far behind I’m out of the loop. Hope you’re all doing great and things are going well. Can’t wait to see a lot of BFP for December!!!

AFM- Natural Cycle October and BFN, November did Femara 2.5mg cd 3-7 and was away from home and unable to bd, ovulated early, BFN. I’m now on cd 2, BUT my cycle is almost nonexistant! So frustrated, I really hope it’s not going to be a problem. When I had my scans in November my lining went from a 6 to a 4…Go to doc tomorrow to discuss plan and pick up meds. We for sure will try this month, but if no success, then we wait until March to try again. Hopefully it will happen this month!

ahhny- how are you? I haven’t been able to see what’s going on, did you have surgery? Really hope you’re doing ok, been thinking about you!!!

I’m a newbie to the forum on my second cycle of Clomid at 100 mg. I’m at 9 dpo and am getting anxious in the 2 week wait. Every ache in my abdomen or twinge in my breast makes me think, “maybe…” But, then I don’t want to get my hopes up and be disappointed once again. I’ve just started the infertility treatment/diagnosis journey, but some days it just seems like it has been FOREVER.

[QUOTE=BM23]Hi Ladies!!! Hope all of you are doing well, I miss the thread so much!

Carolina and Hunt-CONGRATS!!!:clap: :cheer: :bsv: that is so awesome!!! So happy for you! Wish I would have found out sooner! Hope you two are feeling good! Yeah!

Jessa- I read your last post about what not to eat, and what to eat…so are you on kind of a protein/veg diet? Is it ok to have a bowl of cereal with a little milk on it?

Missing- how is your natural cycle going for you? Hope all is well.

Bean- I see you’ve been ovulating?? Are you doing any treatments?

Sweeti- did I see that you’re responding to the Clomid??? Really hope so!!!

Other ladies, I’m so far behind I’m out of the loop. Hope you’re all doing great and things are going well. Can’t wait to see a lot of BFP for December!!!

AFM- Natural Cycle October and BFN, November did Femara 2.5mg cd 3-7 and was away from home and unable to bd, ovulated early, BFN. I’m now on cd 2, BUT my cycle is almost nonexistant! So frustrated, I really hope it’s not going to be a problem. When I had my scans in November my lining went from a 6 to a 4…Go to doc tomorrow to discuss plan and pick up meds. We for sure will try this month, but if no success, then we wait until March to try again. Hopefully it will happen this month![/QUOTE]

Hi BM!! Good to see you :slight_smile: Sorry you were away from home and unable to bd on your femara cycle. I hope your doctors appointment goes well tomorrow. :pray: this is your month! Can I ask, why if no success this month are taking a couple months off?

Cereal would be ok, the milk is the problem, and the fact that it’s cold milk is also a no-no. I could have cereal with warmed almond milk. Lol. Doesn’t sound too appetizing to me though. I think almond milk would taste good as a non-dairy substitute, but I can’t eat/drink anything cold, so it would have to be heated :rolleyes: bleh

[QUOTE=bookworm74]I’m a newbie to the forum on my second cycle of Clomid at 100 mg. I’m at 9 dpo and am getting anxious in the 2 week wait. Every ache in my abdomen or twinge in my breast makes me think, “maybe…” But, then I don’t want to get my hopes up and be disappointed once again. I’ve just started the infertility treatment/diagnosis journey, but some days it just seems like it has been FOREVER.[/QUOTE]
:welcome: bookworm74! I’m all too familiar with the 2ww and all the hopes and disappointment it brings. I hope this second cycles on clomid does the trick for you! :babydust:

:welcome: to everyone.:pray: 's and:cross: to everyone this month.

As with me I’m on CD 17 and I tell you Dec 13th can’t come fast enough.

Going CRAZY

Hey Ladies!!

First of all good luck to everyone this month! I am praying for a lot of little holiday miracles this month!!!

WOOHOO for all of the BFP in November!! So wonderful, and I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!

:welcome:to all of the new ladies. I hope this site provides you with all the love and support in the world! It has been wonderful for me!!!

AFM- Clomid round 2 at 150mg last month. And guess what… I ovulated! I cant believe it! My doctor told me to wait until tomorrow to test, which of course I broke down today and tested anyway. (I have been feeling super crazy nauseous the last week and a half and I was just convinced I was pregnant) but guess what a :bfn:! I cant believe it. And now I have myself convinced that it could be a false negative. I am sure i am just crazy but i just cant stop hoping. I mean I am having some cramps (slight) so i am probably about to start my period, but I was just sooo convinced that I was pregnant. I dont know what to think. I guess I am just praying the home preg test is wrong, but arent they like 99% effective!?! I am probably just being stupid, but I cant give up on this cycle, I have never o’d before and I just want it to have worked!!!

BM… yes it does look like this cycle’s clomid is helping me respond. I had a coworker check on monday and he’s gonna take a look again tomorrow if we both have an opening in our schedules. Looked like the left had 2 good sized and a bunch of smaller ones all around. I’m really praying this 5th round is the charm. I hate to jinx myself but I have a really good strong feeling it may happen this time… but if not, I will just be excited to see the clomid work and have hopes to try again next month.

… wow… December is here! I found you ladies back in January when I had my first RE appt and found out she was going to put me on clomid and I stalked you guys until July when I finally started on my meds. Almost all the originals are gone and I’m so happy for them but it does put a pang in my heart to see that I’m still here. I feeling that I have a renewed confidence though in this cycle… looked like i was responding this time and gonna have my coworker look again tomorrow and make sure we are still on the right track. we’ll see after tomorrow if I have my confidence. So I started charting a couple days ago and it’s going smoothly… i’m only a few days in… but how long does it take before you can see a pattern?

[QUOTE=Wishing4Ababy25]Hey Ladies!!

First of all good luck to everyone this month! I am praying for a lot of little holiday miracles this month!!!

WOOHOO for all of the BFP in November!! So wonderful, and I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!

:welcome:to all of the new ladies. I hope this site provides you with all the love and support in the world! It has been wonderful for me!!!

AFM- Clomid round 2 at 150mg last month. And guess what… I ovulated! I cant believe it! My doctor told me to wait until tomorrow to test, which of course I broke down today and tested anyway. (I have been feeling super crazy nauseous the last week and a half and I was just convinced I was pregnant) but guess what a :bfn:! I cant believe it. And now I have myself convinced that it could be a false negative. I am sure i am just crazy but i just cant stop hoping. I mean I am having some cramps (slight) so i am probably about to start my period, but I was just sooo convinced that I was pregnant. I dont know what to think. I guess I am just praying the home preg test is wrong, but arent they like 99% effective!?! I am probably just being stupid, but I cant give up on this cycle, I have never o’d before and I just want it to have worked!!![/QUOTE]
your not out of the game til AF shows. I didn’t get my BFP last month til a day before my expected period. I tested on the 1st it was negative… the 3rd was a faint faint positive. now I’m 7 weeks along expecting TWINS! don’t give up hope!! I still pop in and read on all your posts I didn’t forget about you all! :slight_smile:

:woohoo: Twins!!! Congratulations!!! that is soo exciting!!!

Army- congrats on the twins!!
AFM- I’m joining in the crazy 2ww… Right now I’m almost 11dpo… I’m having af like cramping it just started a little while ago… I’m so tired I could just sleep. And I just want to CRY! Ugh… I think af is on her way… Debating weather or not I should waste money on a test… Probably not!

twins yes, very exciting!! just not loving the morning sickness! lol last months bfp’s were simply amazing, this month is going to be MUCH MUCH more! all of you are so close! [B]beankitty[/B] it seems like your closer than you think! I’m praying for you!! :):slight_smile:

OMGoodness!!! :woohoo: TWINS!!! :woohoo: wow!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :woohoo: