December due date buddies

looking for ladies with December due dates! Are there any out there?

Congrats on your BFP.I am hoping my wife could be your buddy. She is due for her first beta on 4/16/13.

Hey! My DD will be December 29th. (Well, according to Dr Google). Haven’t even had my beta yet! Maybe I am jumping the gun. :slight_smile:

super excited

I’m glad to hear i’ll have some friends to go through this with! I feel the same way nancy, add if I’m tempting fate by getting all excited!
I am very nervous that something will happen! I wish may 3rd would just get here already so i can see my little bean! I guess all i can do is pray and take good care of myself. My husband doesn’t understand why I’m so worried. i guess its hard for him to understand something like that.

[QUOTE=hemlata]Congrats on your BFP.I am hoping my wife could be your buddy. She is due for her first beta on 4/16/13.[/QUOTE]
Good luck on your beta tomorrow! Did she do a hpt today?

Hope to see more ladies on here soon!

Setting my footprint :slight_smile:
Feeling good! No symptoms yet. Est. due date is dec21.
How are you guys feeling? Any symptoms yet?

[QUOTE=StillLovenLife]Setting my footprint :slight_smile:
Feeling good! No symptoms yet. Est. due date is dec21.
How are you guys feeling? Any symptoms yet?[/QUOTE]
Hi! My edd its Dec 16th. I haven’t had any symptoms really…sore nipples and when I’m hungry, I’m really hungry! Other than that i feel great!

[QUOTE=Goldenmama]Hi! My edd its Dec 16th. I haven’t had any symptoms really…sore nipples and when I’m hungry, I’m really hungry! Other than that i feel great![/QUOTE]

Haha, now that you say that - me too! Ill feel hunger pains and then woah! HUNGER PAINS! I better eat!
Wanted to go to a kids store tomorrow just to look around, not buy yet…but hubby probably working all day.

[QUOTE=StillLovenLife]Haha, now that you say that - me too! Ill feel hunger pains and then woah! HUNGER PAINS! I better eat!
Wanted to go to a kids store tomorrow just to look around, not buy yet…but hubby probably working all day.[/QUOTE]
I Want to wander around buy buy baby! Maybe next week!

Goldenmama, thanks for starting the new thread! According to a couple of sites, my due date is Dec. 23rd! I am feeling bloated and crampy. No spotting or anything though. Glad to see all you ladies on here! So excited to start this journey together. :clap: I have my first u/s May 6th. I thought this last 2ww was an agonizing wait, I think this might be even worse. :grouphug:

[QUOTE=Allairious]Goldenmama, thanks for starting the new thread! According to a couple of sites, my due date is Dec. 23rd! I am feeling bloated and crampy. No spotting or anything though. Glad to see all you ladies on here! So excited to start this journey together. :clap: I have my first u/s May 6th. I thought this last 2ww was an agonizing wait, I think this might be even worse. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]
I know! Another 2ww

It probably doesn’t get better until baby arrives! Allarious, so happy you got a :bfp: Too. Hopefully we can get a couple more IUI gals on here :). Although, now we’d probably be getting into Jan. dd now right?

[QUOTE=StillLovenLife]It probably doesn’t get better until baby arrives! Allarious, so happy you got a :bfp: Too. Hopefully we can get a couple more IUI gals on here :). Although, now we’d probably be getting into Jan. dd now right?[/QUOTE]
We have to recruit from the bfp’s from April’s 2ww! Unless we were it…which is totally fine!

I’m just peaking in :slight_smile: I got my BFP, but it’s still early so I’m just patiently (yeah right!) waiting for more time to pass. Can’t even get in touch with RE until Tuesday…I’m in limbo.

Anyway good luck to you all, and hopefully I will be back soon :slight_smile:

:bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

[QUOTE=sweet_pea]I’m just peaking in :slight_smile: I got my BFP, but it’s still early so I’m just patiently (yeah right!) waiting for more time to pass. Can’t even get in touch with RE until Tuesday…I’m in limbo.

:bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:[/QUOTE]
Tuesday must seem forever from now! Are you going to continue hpt until then?

[QUOTE=sweet_pea]I’m just peaking in :slight_smile: I got my BFP, but it’s still early so I’m just patiently (yeah right!) waiting for more time to pass. Can’t even get in touch with RE until Tuesday…I’m in limbo.

:bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:[/QUOTE]

Keeping my :cross: for you!

Thanks ladies!

[B]Golden[/B]~ Tuesday does seem like forever, so I will probably keep testing. I swear I have like 10 million Wondfo strips anyway, so it’s just kinda reassuring to test every morning and make sure that line is still there.

You know when I do get in contact w/ them, then there will just be more waiting, for a beta, for results, for an ultrasound, etc…wait wait wait!

Stay healthy :slight_smile:

Ugh…last night headed to bed early, feeling nauseous, woke up with stomach growling. This morning, feeling queasy still, but having a green smoothie and feeling better. I thnk I’m going on my own today to do some baby window shopping…yeah!!

Sweet pea - hopefully Tuesday comes fast! I’ll be thinking of you, I’m 6weeks on Tuesday.

[QUOTE=StillLovenLife]Ugh…last night headed to bed early, feeling nauseous, woke up with stomach growling. This morning, feeling queasy still, but having a green smoothie and feeling better. I thnk I’m going on my own today to do some baby window shopping…yeah!!

Sweet pea - hopefully Tuesday comes fast! I’ll be thinking of you, I’m 6weeks on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
I’m glad you are feeling better. I still don’t have symptoms but trying not to dwell on it. I 'll be six weeks Monday according to my ovulation date.