December FET-- Jingle babies

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]Hello all! I am new to the site but I am currently cycling for my FET with a ptotential transfer date of 12/22. My fresh cycle was cancelled tdue to thin uterine lining. I was devastated!! My mock cycles were perfect, bu tthen on the the real deal my body did nto reach the high numbers. I was 9mm before and then this past cycle I was 6.5mm and decreasing. Is this common? I couldn’t stop crying for days. They told me they were going to freeze our embryos to use for an FET. Does anybody have any advice on FET’s? Are there any success stories out there?:pray: [/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=kdavis1106][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]Hello all! I am new to the site but I am currently cycling for my FET with a ptotential transfer date of 12/22. My fresh cycle was cancelled tdue to thin uterine lining. I was devastated!! My mock cycles were perfect, bu tthen on the the real deal my body did nto reach the high numbers. I was 9mm before and then this past cycle I was 6.5mm and decreasing. Is this common? I couldn’t stop crying for days. They told me they were going to freeze our embryos to use for an FET. Does anybody have any advice on FET’s? Are there any success stories out there?:pray: [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

hi - come on over to the Jan FET thread…and check out all the FET threads and you’ll see lots of success stories. its really inspiring. A dear friend of mine has done years of IVF, but has one child from an FET after her first IVF (BFN). I’m doing an FET in Jan. if the 2 snowbabies we have thaw well…:pray: :pray:
You can refocus and get to a positive place for FET - hang in there.

Poppy :flower: