December IUI Cycle Buddies

I’m beginning a new cycle today using injectables for the first time. Any December IUI buddies out there?

I’m not in your same boat this month, but I’m hoping things go well for you!

Just got back on the forums. I did my IUI today…when is/was yours?

I am new to the site. Did my second round of IUI with letrozole yesterday.

Hi ladies! We did btb IUI’s 12/23 & 12/24. I had an ultrasound the day of the first IUI which showed one follicle measuring 22 and one 17. The Gonal-F injections made a huge difference this month vs Clomid in the past. We triggered on CD 9 compared to previous months when I had very slow growing follicles and wasn’t ready until CD14 normally. I’m also encouraged because DH had between 5-10 motile after wash for the first time. The counts have always been 5 million or less. I know it’s still low, but it’s a record for us! I was also given progesterone gel to use daily as a safety precaution. It’s not very pleasant but whatever works.

Would love to hear how your IUI’s went. It looks like you both had them on 12/26? Now we wait…

Yes, I did my US on 12/23 and had 2 BIG Follies both over 20. I took 2 Predictor tests like doc said, 1 12/23 night and one 12/24 am. Read no surge (then I have been second guessing myself the whole time if I did surge-HATE reading those things!!!) So I gave myself the shot on 12/24 and did IUI on 12/26. Husband after wash had 15 Mil w/100% motility. I have been taking a progesterone pill vaginally since and agree NOT fun at all. I have never had to do that before definitely hard to get use to! I am suppose to take PG test on 1/9 but this wait is Killing me!!

[QUOTE=“PositiveThinking7644, post: 1788533, member: 50685”]Yes, I did my US on 12/23 and had 2 BIG Follies both over 20. I took 2 Predictor tests like doc said, 1 12/23 night and one 12/24 am. Read no surge (then I have been second guessing myself the whole time if I did surge-HATE reading those things!!!) So I gave myself the shot on 12/24 and did IUI on 12/26. Husband after wash had 15 Mil w/100% motility. I have been taking a progesterone pill vaginally since and agree NOT fun at all. I have never had to do that before definitely hard to get use to! I am suppose to take PG test on 1/9 but this wait is Killing me!![/QUOTE]
Okay, we’re almost there! I’ve had some possible signs but I’m trying not to get excited. I had mild cramping at 9 dpiui, mild nausea the day after and today my internal body temperature feels a little high. My husband also noticed I was craving sweets more than usual this weekend, but that can be a pre-period thing. I plan on taking a hpt Tuesday morning. So nervous…I’m convincing myself that I’m not pregnant so I’m not dissapointed. Any signs on your end?

So I’ve had some spotting tonight. After googling, I’ve read that spotting is common with Crinone but it’s still discouraging. I always spot two days before my period is due, which would be right on schedule. I still plan on taking a hpt tomorrow morning but now I feel there isn’t much hope. Trying to stay positive, but it isn’t easy :frowning:

I’m sorry. :frowning:

Any updates?

Thanks…BFN :frowning:
We’re looking ahead to a Feb IUI cycle.

Negative test for me, we are doing IUI #2 tomorrow.

Wishing you the best of luck!! Keep us posted!

Hey how did your iuis go?

We had 1 egg (maybe 2 but doubtful) and 14.1 Mil sperm. Not great but not horrible. Anyone else?

that is a great number for sperm! When do you test?

I am to test on the 4th, I so want to cheat :slight_smile: and test the 2nd…for some reason I am not “feeling” that I am, but trying to stay positive!

Hi everybody… I am new to this sight! I have been taking fertility drugs on and off for 5 years now. I had success with my first time taking them 6years ago… my 6th cycle on Clomid 150. However this time I have taken clomid, clomid with dex, and now I am up to 7.5 Letrozole. We have had 3 IUI’s with no success but are going this month for another. Has anyone else taken this high of dose with any success?

Anderson-
Your story sounds similar to mine except I got pregnant on my first round of clomid and miscarried. I have an 8 year old son (naturally). I had 3 unsuccessful IUIs but really thinking of doing a couple more with Femara. Just don’t know. I have to be monitored by an OB because the RE I saw is 3 hrs away and I can’t keep going back and forth with work. Then again I wonder if I should just save that $ for ivf this summer. Decisions decisions.

PositiveThinking7644, any news?