December Starters of Clomid

HI Ladies,

Thought I would go ahead and get this one going! I am waiting to start. If everything goes well and on plan I would start clomid on Dec. 2nd.
Anyone else starting in Dec?
Right now I am on CD 15 1/2 or 16…since I start at night. Waiting is hard, waiting to wait is hard too. :cross: :cross: :cross: You all are very couragious to be doing this and to keep pushing through the disappointment. You all are very encouraging!!!:thankyou:

Blessings,

Hi

I also start Clomid Dec 2nd!! I’m getting excited, but at the same time I dont want to let my guard down… I’ve seen to many :bfn: … But that would be a wonderful thing if both of us had a :bfp: on New years!

:babydust: Baby dust:babydust:

That would be awesome!!! Well, looks like we are cycle buddies!

If this cycle doesnt work ( which is a very good possibility since my IUI didnt go as well as expected ) I should be starting my second round on dec 2nd or 3rd. ! I’m on CD 15 now.

Dec cycle buddies :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]That would be awesome!!! Well, looks like we are cycle buddies![/QUOTE]

This is so great!!! I’m really hoping all this works out for us… Tomorrow will be first day on my thyroid meds, then Mon the 21st I go in for my proges shot… I’ve done my research on all this but I just cant seem to grasp the thought that this is really happening!! I haven’t prayed in a long time… but right now ill be :pray: for both of us!!!

So we are on the same cycle too…well heres to you not having to start in December takes a drink of her water cheers!!!

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]So we are on the same cycle too…well heres to you not having to start in December takes a drink of her water cheers!!![/QUOTE]

If I timed it right then I start taking the Clomid around Dec 2nd… It can’t come any faster!! lol I’ve been waiting a long time to be a mother!! Have you taken Clomid b4?? I wonder what my chances are conceiving on my first round… Hmmm guess we’ll find out together in the next few wks… Also, when do they bring you in to check the follicles or something??

Never taken Clomid before, and have no other kids. Yes, we will find out together. First rounder would be great, but my dr. told me up to three cycles…who knows. LOL, I just turned 30 so feeling its time to start a family. Been married almost 8 years.

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]Never taken Clomid before, and have no other kids. Yes, we will find out together. First rounder would be great, but my dr. told me up to three cycles…who knows. LOL, I just turned 30 so feeling its time to start a family. Been married almost 8 years.[/QUOTE

First round would be AMAZING lol
I also read several blogs, forums etc, that it could possibly work 1-3 cycles… I’m never sick, and if I ever had to take any kind of prescriptions my body adjusts super fast… so i’m hopin that’ll wrk the same with the Clomid… My husband & I have been together for 6 yrs married for 5 months. I’m so excited but scared ill give my hopes up ya knw… SO i’ll continue on :pray: & plenty of :babydust: baby dust :babydust: to everyone!!!

Do you have to take the progesterone shot to induce period?

Hopefully, I’ll be joining you ladies in December. Taking bcps for a cyst right now. Those end on Thanksgiving Day, and if I remember correctly (it’s been almost 2 years), AF typically comes 2-3 days after my last pill. If that’s the case, CD1 will be on about 11/27, and I’ll take Clomid 11/29-12/3 (CD3-7).

This will be my 3rd round of Clomid - 1st at 150mg and 1st time to be monitored. I’m super excited and hopeful and verrrry anxious after having to sit out a month with the dadgum cyst. I may even try to convince my RE to do an IUI.

:cross: that the cyst is gone and I can join you in December and :pray: this is our month!!

:babydust:

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]So we are on the same cycle too…well heres to you not having to start in December takes a drink of her water cheers!!![/QUOTE]

I hope so!:cross: :slight_smile:

If not I’m still hopeful for the next cycle

I will be beginning my journey in Dec. as well. I am currently on Cycle Day 13 so I am anticipating starting my Clomid on Dec. 5th (my RE has me starting it on Cycle Day 5-9). I am so nervous yet so excited. It would be such a nice start to the New Year if we all could get that :bfp: that we have all been hoping for! :pray:

Good luck ladies, I am glad to have found a place for support through all of this. It is so hard not to obsess over it. At least I know I am not alone!

[QUOTE=Frederica]I hope so!:cross: :slight_smile:

If not I’m still hopeful for the next cycle[/QUOTE]

Thats right!! It will happen eventually… weather its this cycle or a yr from now… When it’s ment to be, it’ll be!! keepin my fingers crossed & :pray: for a :bfp: soon :slight_smile:

:babydust: baby dust :babydust: to all

[QUOTE=sc28751]I will be beginning my journey in Dec. as well. I am currently on Cycle Day 13 so I am anticipating starting my Clomid on Dec. 5th (my RE has me starting it on Cycle Day 5-9). I am so nervous yet so excited. It would be such a nice start to the New Year if we all could get that :bfp: that we have all been hoping for! :pray:

Good luck ladies, I am glad to have found a place for support through all of this. It is so hard not to obsess over it. At least I know I am not alone![/QUOTE]

YES!!! It would deff be AMAZING if all of us had a :bfp: to bring on the new year!! My husband proposed to me this last new years, maybe just maybe this year I can surprise him!!

It’s deff hard not to obsess over it… I’m sooo glad to be able to talk to others that are in the same boat :slight_smile: It makes my day a lil more brighter!

:babydust: baby dust to all :babydust:

Can I join?

Hi ladies… I’m not necessarily a December starter but i would like to join you ladies here.

I started clomid in October, no success.

Had my clomid check today but I have a 4.1 cm cyst on my right ovary. Should be able to start up again in December if the cyst is gone.

Wishing us all lots of luck and :babydust:

[quote=Missyj15]Hi ladies… I’m not necessarily a December starter but i would like to join you ladies here.

I started clomid in October, no success.

Had my clomid check today but I have a 4.1 cm cyst on my right ovary. Should be able to start up again in December if the cyst is gone.

Wishing us all lots of luck and :babydust:[/quote]

Of course you can join!!! Its better to walk through experiences like this with others!!! I try to keep myself distracted with healthy things!!! :woohoo: Like school, work, homework, movies, etc.

[quote=GeauxBaby]Hopefully, I’ll be joining you ladies in December. Taking bcps for a cyst right now. Those end on Thanksgiving Day, and if I remember correctly (it’s been almost 2 years), AF typically comes 2-3 days after my last pill. If that’s the case, CD1 will be on about 11/27, and I’ll take Clomid 11/29-12/3 (CD3-7).

This will be my 3rd round of Clomid - 1st at 150mg and 1st time to be monitored. I’m super excited and hopeful and verrrry anxious after having to sit out a month with the dadgum cyst. I may even try to convince my RE to do an IUI.

:cross: that the cyst is gone and I can join you in December and :pray: this is our month!!

:babydust:[/quote]

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

That is what I fear the most is a cyst…does it hurt? I will pray for a complete healing for you so that we can all start in Dec. together!:pray: :pray: :pray:

[quote=sc28751]I will be beginning my journey in Dec. as well. I am currently on Cycle Day 13 so I am anticipating starting my Clomid on Dec. 5th (my RE has me starting it on Cycle Day 5-9). I am so nervous yet so excited. It would be such a nice start to the New Year if we all could get that :bfp: that we have all been hoping for! :pray:

Good luck ladies, I am glad to have found a place for support through all of this. It is so hard not to obsess over it. At least I know I am not alone![/quote]:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Yeah!! Another friend!!

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

That is what I fear the most is a cyst…does it hurt? I will pray for a complete healing for you so that we can all start in Dec. together!:pray: :pray: :pray:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

My first and current cyst gave me sharp pains on the side they were located… Not terrible pains but enough to know something wasn’t right. Some would go down my leg as well. My re told me to drink lots of fluids now… Not sure if this helps get rid of it or if it helps prevent them too.

So needless to say I am going to be a fish… Swimming in water by December :slight_smile:

[quote=JeSmith05]:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

That is what I fear the most is a cyst…does it hurt? I will pray for a complete healing for you so that we can all start in Dec. together!:pray: :pray: :pray:[/quote]

Mine doesn’t hurt much. Every now and then I feel a twinge, which could or could not be related. It does hurt during sex though. That’s actually why I insisted on the CD3 monitoring, which is how they discovered it. I can’t remember the exact numbers, but I think it’s somewhere around 50mm, so it’s a pretty good size.

I leave for vacation tomorrow, coming back next week, then it’ll be Thanksgiving, then hopefully early the next week I’ll get monitored to see if it’s gone. At least I’ll be busy and won’t have time to dwell on it.

December’s right around the corner!