December TWW

Hey ladies, I had my trigger shot today and start my TWW tomorrow (DEC 1) Anyone else out there with me?

I am! Today is Day 1 of my TWW. I figure that means I can test around the 11th or so. Last month I didnt even get to test because my :af: came before I knew it. :cross: this month worked out.

:babydust: to everyone!!:babydust:

[quote=mychellelynne]I am! Today is Day 1 of my TWW. I figure that means I can test around the 11th or so. Last month I didnt even get to test because my :af: came before I knew it. :cross: this month worked out.

:babydust: to everyone!!:babydust:[/quote]

How big did your follies end up getting? Are you doing IUI?

My follies were 17.9, 15.8 and (2) at 14 as of 11/23. I did not trigger until the morning of 11/26 so I am :pray: at least two of them were big enough.

We are not doing IUI. This is our 2nd cycle with our RE and he isnt ready to do that just yet. My husband’s sperm analysis wasnt large enough so he needs to redo it this month. They do not seem worried about it tho. I would prefer to not have to do IUI.

[quote=mychellelynne]My follies were 17.9, 15.8 and (2) at 14 as of 11/23. I did not trigger until the morning of 11/26 so I am :pray: at least two of them were big enough.

We are not doing IUI. This is our 2nd cycle with our RE and he isnt ready to do that just yet. My husband’s sperm analysis wasnt large enough so he needs to redo it this month. They do not seem worried about it tho. I would prefer to not have to do IUI.[/quote]

If you didn’t trigger for an extra three days, your follies should have def grown by then! I have done one IUI. I hope and pray we don’t have to do another one!

I am curious as to why, is it expensive? uncomfortable? I have never done one so I just have a lot of questions!

My reason would be 1. expense - our insurance only covers 50% and 2. my husband would fight me tooth and nail. I had a hard time getting him to go to the SA and would dread having to get him to an IUI appt.

I see it works for others and under different circumstances I would have no trouble giving it a go.

[quote=mychellelynne]My reason would be 1. expense - our insurance only covers 50% and 2. my husband would fight me tooth and nail. I had a hard time getting him to go to the SA and would dread having to get him to an IUI appt.

I see it works for others and under different circumstances I would have no trouble giving it a go.[/quote]

BTW, I’m sure your follie’s grew to a perfect size with the time allowed! Everything ttc for me is out of pocket so I’m very curious about it all. Ultrasounds, bloodwork, doctor’s visits… everything. Oh well it’s worth it!!!

The only thing that came back on my DF’s SA was a liquifaction factor (the “stuff” doesn’t turn liquid in the time it’s suppose to). I tried googling this but nothing really came up as far as ttc’ing. Anyone else heard of such a thing or have any issues with it? My doc did not seem too concerned since all his other numbers were off the charts…

Slopes.
I just don’t like the idea of doing IUI. Naturally is always best! It is expensive too. My insurance doesn’t cover the actual IUI itself, it about $550 a round. My DH and I actually put quite a bit of money aside in our flex spending account to use.

Has anyone been crampy of their trigger shot before? I seem to be really crampy and have a horrible headache with this round of orvidel.

[QUOTE=thatgirlinak]Hey ladies, I had my trigger shot today and start my TWW tomorrow (DEC 1) Anyone else out there with me?[/QUOTE]

I’m right ahead of you! I triggered on Monday! :cross: for the both of us!

I triggered myself yesterday :slight_smile: Lots of :babydust: on us all!

Yay! I’m excited to know that I’m not the only one. Hoping for the best christmas present ever!!!:bsv:

So, I had my trigger yesterday at 8:30 am. DH is sick so we didn’t BD last night or this morning. We did the night before. Is there still hope for tonight?

4 dpo today…no symptoms, just last night i kept on waking up from terrible hot flashes and i have been more thirsty than usual, nothing else. We have our anniversary on 12th and i will be 12 dpo that day. Hoping for an awesome anniversary present in the form of :bfp:
:babydust: on all of us!

[QUOTE=AngelEyess]4 dpo today…no symptoms, just last night i kept on waking up from terrible hot flashes and i have been more thirsty than usual, nothing else. We have our anniversary on 12th and i will be 12 dpo that day. Hoping for an awesome anniversary present in the form of :bfp:
:babydust: on all of us![/QUOTE]

That would be awesome!! I have my fingers crossed for you!

[quote=AngelEyess]4 dpo today…no symptoms, just last night i kept on waking up from terrible hot flashes and i have been more thirsty than usual, nothing else. We have our anniversary on 12th and i will be 12 dpo that day. Hoping for an awesome anniversary present in the form of :bfp:
:babydust: on all of us![/quote]

That would be awesome! Fingers crossed for you!

Starting taking my progesterone yesterday. Im still taking the estrogen as well. Being on both makes me feel fat, bloated, and gross…It would be worth it with a :bfp:

How is everyone else doing? Any symptons? :bsv:

Implantation bleeding??

Hey all, I’ve been here on and off in the past, i did three months of chlomid at the beginning of this year, 50mgs, with no luck, took three months off, and just completed my second round in november. I’m 14 dpo today.

I wanted to let you know my experience this month, just in case any of you experience the same symptoms!!! About 5 days ago, I thought I got an early period because I got some fairly heavy bleeding, however it only lasted a couple of hours. I assumed it was my period because there was so much blood ( i was at the gym, and it actually soaked thru my pants before I got to the restroom!! TMI!! LOL, thank goodness they were black pants!!!) anyway…the next day, I wore a tampon just in case but nothing. I thought maybe implantation bleeding but I always read that it’s just a tiny bit of dark discharge, and this was bright red! Then I thought maybe an early miscarriage, but that’s supposed to last more than one day with the bleeding??? Either way, I was crushed, and assuming I’ll get onto my last month of chlomid. I didn’t do it this month tho as I’m out of town for 2.5 weeks for work training and wouldn’t be home when I had to be anyway :frowning:

Today in class I was feeling really crummy, kinda nautious and no appetite, so I thought, being 14dpo, for the heck of it I’d do a hpt!!! I got a :bfp: !!! Finally!!! I can’t wait to tell my husband, i think I’ll buy him a daddy prep book as a gift when I get home as my “being away” gift :slight_smile: I usually buy him clothes. lol

Anyway, I know this was long winded, but I never thought that so much blood would have constituted implantation bleeding, and wanted to share my experience…

I hope everyone get’s their :bfp: 's this month!!! I’m:cross: that this sticks for me!!! :slight_smile: