Decreased CM

Is anyone trying guafenesin/robitussin/mucinex? Or any other way to increase CM like grapefruit juice? Do any of these act fast, coz I am on my cycle day 9 already today. :eek:

Hi shark

Clomid made me very dry. So on my 6th cycle I was sick of that dryness:) and decided to try pre-seed ( sperm friendly lubricant) that some of the ladies here mention before. The Clomid and the pre- seed together was my magical combination because I got my :bfp: On that cycle:). I bought the lubricant at the drugstore. I got the one that comes with the disposable tubes and just filled the tube up to the number two. It was enough for hubby and me:).

Hope it works for you:).

[quote=Borboleta]Hi shark

Clomid made me very dry. So on my 6th cycle I was sick of that dryness:) and decided to try pre-seed ( sperm friendly lubricant) that some of the ladies here mention before. The Clomid and the pre- seed together was my magical combination because I got my :bfp: On that cycle:). I bought the lubricant at the drugstore. I got the one that comes with the disposable tubes and just filled the tube up to the number two. It was enough for hubby and me:).

Hope it works for you:).[/quote]

I agree, I have not started Clomid yet, but my dr. told me to get some pre-seed as well. I got mine from BabyHopes.com - We Care About Helping You Get Pregnant. Great resource, I got other things there too to help me track everthing else. Keep me posted!!!

[QUOTE=skark]Is anyone trying guafenesin/robitussin/mucinex? Or any other way to increase CM like grapefruit juice? Do any of these act fast, coz I am on my cycle day 9 already today. :eek:[/QUOTE]

I was also very dry when I was taking Clomid. Pre-seed is AMAZING! I also got it from a drug store with the disposable tubes. I’m in my 2ww right now and hoping for a BFP! GOOD LUCK! :bsv:

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks so much ladies. I did try Preseed while TTC #1 and it worked. But this time when I saw an RE, he suggested canola oil! And that is what we have been using and it works better for us than Preseed, which got too tacky and sticky! :))

I guess I should’ve phrased my question better- is there anything other than lube that you ladies are using? And when do you start it and is there anything that I can take if I am already on CD9?

But anyways, it’s a little late for that now-I’m in my 2ww. Hope we see some BFPs here soon!!

[quote=skark]Sorry for the late reply. Thanks so much ladies. I did try Preseed while TTC #1 and it worked. But this time when I saw an RE, he suggested canola oil! And that is what we have been using and it works better for us than Preseed, which got too tacky and sticky! :))

I guess I should’ve phrased my question better- is there anything other than lube that you ladies are using? And when do you start it and is there anything that I can take if I am already on CD9?

But anyways, it’s a little late for that now-I’m in my 2ww. Hope we see some BFPs here soon!![/quote]

[I]Canola oil[/I]? I’ve never heard that one before :slight_smile: I have the same issue, so I take tons of mucinex. Honestly, I don’t think it works. I have never had higher quality CM. It gets worse as I get older.

Years ago while we were trying for DS, we tried egg whites. It was disgusting. It’s raw egg white. Frothy and gross. And I got a nasty UTI. I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t even tell the doc :slight_smile: It didn’t work, and we never tried that again!

I’ve thought about pre-seed, but I’ve read that it is for lubrication during sex, not to replace EWCM. Lubrication isn’t the problem, so we’ve never tried it. Should we?