Depleting Ovarian Reserve & Anovulation

Hey everyone! I am new here… I have been trying to conceive for a year and a half with no success.

I tried Clomid and got huge cysts from it… I am now on my 2nd round of letrozole and just got a negative pregnancy test…

Does anyone have experience with this? Advice?

Hi! I do not have experience with clomid or letrozole or even cysts. But I have lots of experience with negative tests.
Have you been diagnosed? I’m guessing you are doing timed intervourse. Do you track your bbt? I know a lot of women don’t like to be bothered by it, but I highly recommend it to everyone.

Cysts are no good, honey…You should try to get rid of them.
Try a good consult with another dr first. Getting 2nd opinion will not make things worse. At least you might get more answers…Let me ask about your dx? How long have you been into this?
Here’s my background:
40 yo, dh - 42 yo. Married in 2013. TTC since 10/14. Dx: PCOS, blocked fallopian tubes. AMH <3.2. Tried acupuncture whilst infertility treatments. IVF 9/15 - failed. IVF 12/15 - failed. Dr suggested also PGD testing as I had mc. He suspected me of being a carrier of Wilson disease - very rare treatable disorder. OTD 5/16. 2 shots with a new clinic - bfp!
Hope this message finds you well.