DH SA Count of 7 million. Enough for IUI???

Please see my signature. Are the other numbers on SA good?

Dr. told us early on ICSY was only option, but now that DH nubers are improving, we are praying for an IUI try!!

Most RE’s want 10 million total motile sperm for IUI. But i have seen some allow 5 million total motile for IUI. Total motile sperm is after washing. So its really up to your RE and you if you want to give it a go. Its great his numbers are on the rise. I would say give it a go, i’ve seen girls get BFP’s with IUI with 500 thousand and 700 thousand total motile sperm.

Goodluck!

My RE wants 5million. She says anything over 10million is “just showing off”. Good luck!!!

[SIZE=“5”]Mine said they don’t do IUI under 2 million!!! Good luck!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE=bfu1873]Please see my signature. Are the other numbers on SA good?

Dr. told us early on ICSY was only option, but now that DH nubers are improving, we are praying for an IUI try!![/QUOTE]
BFU 1873—Has your DH considered acupuncture? That in conjunction with “Proxeed” and change in diet can help in as little as 3 months. I know it helped my DH…if you can swing it I’d say look into it devote 3 months to that plud lifestyle changes and I bet you will see a change, it just takes some patience and motivation.