Diagnosed with azoospermia almost 2 years

So it’s been quite sometime since I have been on this message board, I’ve honestly just been depressed and trying to figure out what is wrong?? My husband was diagnosed with azoospermia almost 2 years ago and since then we have been doing IUI’s. we did 5 IUI’s with one donor and none of them took. It was just so disappointing every single month… I didn’t know if it was me was I doing something wrong what was it? And I hope I’m not the only one who became EXTREMELY superstitious!! Like I would stretch after an IUI just in case in would move stuff around. I was just super careful with myself. We took a few months off so I could have an HSG test that came back all normal and great we did more bloodwork… All came back wonderful. They recommended we switch donors. So we did we ordered one vial of a new donor who had just become available from California Cryobank. Did the IUI on the 7th of feb. It was HORRIBLE!!! It took almost 3 hours to complete because my cervix was tilted backwards and was just not allowing anything to happen!! It took 3 doctors to get the catheter in! I was in so much pain afterwards I just went home and went to bed. I was cramps for a few days afterwards and I just thought man if I have to go thru this again next month how will I make it??a few weeks later, Apparently I was acting like a crazy person and my husband said we needed to take a test because if I wasn’t pregnant then I needed a hormone balance!! I told him no we would wait it out… ( I was terrified to test!!) well after I was 12 days late I agreed to take a test. We got a digital and a plus minus test. ( just in case) both came back POSITIVE!!! I am now 8 weeks and 1 day and have my prenatal appt this afternoon Nd my first doctor appt will be April 11 which would put me exactly 12 weeks!!! I am so scared of messing this pregnancy up or something happening to it… I have taken multiple pregnancy tests since we found out and all are still positive. My blood test was 100% positive… I feel so blessed but I’m scared to get excited just yet!!

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. HH9M :slight_smile:

Yah! So happy for you! Congratulations! Relax and enjoy the nine months!