I am thinking of doing depot lupron perhaps for 3 months. Is it better to do natural FET or medicated FET after that? Do you wait for AF before transfer?
I have some embryos frozen. Have had 3 transfers, 2 bfn and 1 chemical pregnancy. The chemical pregnancy was a natural FET. Have done 2 natural FET and 1 medicated FET. When I did medicated FET I had fluid in my uterus although it disappeared before transfer still bfn, wondering if the extra estrogen caused the fluid in the uterus.
That is why I am confused what to do. My RE prefers natural fet but most REs prefers medicated. By doing natural fet will that be too long before one does the transfer. I read it can take about 2-3 months for AF to arrive. If doing medicated will too much estrogen cause endo to grow again and cause fluid in the uterus.