DO NOT buy CVS brand digital tests/ false positive

I was so very happy yesterday to see the word “Pregnant” pop up on a digital test (CVS Digital.) I get a discount at CVS, so I that’s why I bought their test.

But today I had ZERO zero HCG in my blood. And it was Day 15 after ER.

If this were a chemical pregnancy, it wouldn’t have come down so quickly. Apparently.

The other thing is what I thought was a chemical pregnancy last year I am now thinking was also just these tests messing with me.

DO NOT USE THEM! BFN’s are heartbreaking enough!!! I am even more devastated today than I should have been as I was hoping to hear good news.

I am going to complain to CVS. I hope no other woman ever has to go through this.

Oh Jess, I am so sorry. That is unbelievably crappy. You must be crushed. I’d be so mad as well and would definitely complain to CVS. It’s one thing (and bad enough) to get a false positive on a regular 2-line HPT, but it’s another entirely to get one on a digital. I am so sorry you had to get bad news after thinking you’d had a success.

And stay away from the blue dye ones too, bad bad bad.

Jess~ I am so sorry it is BFN. I can’t believe it. So so sorry… and then these stupid sticks gave you falst hope.

Jess, I’m so sorry to hear this I was really hoping this was it for you. I can’t believe you had this happen, it’s the ultimate kick in the a** after all you’ve been through.

I wish I had better words to help, but I’m just stunned and oh so sad for you. :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

Chloe

Jess: I am so sorry as well. That’s not good if those things are giving false positives! I wish you wouldn’t have had to endure that. We have all been through enough without having to have something like this happen. Again I am so sorry! Makes me wounder how many other digital tests give false positives or even false negatives. Maybe us sticking to the 2 pink lines is the best thing!

This pretty much confirmed that I won’t be peeing on any sticks before my beta.

I know that crushed you and I am so sorry!

:frowning:

I’m so sorry, and the wrong test just seems like extra cruelty. This sucks… :grouphug:

I am very, very sorry. IF is such a roller coaster as it is, and to add this on top of it has got to be tough. Thinking of you…

I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through these past two days. Hang in there.

My friend had that happen to her too. She had her husband pee on one of the sticks and he got a positive too. I forget the brand, but it wasn’t cvs.

[quote=JessStillWaits]I was so very happy yesterday to see the word “Pregnant” pop up on a digital test (CVS Digital.) I get a discount at CVS, so I that’s why I bought their test.

But today I had ZERO zero HCG in my blood. And it was Day 15 after ER.

If this were a chemical pregnancy, it wouldn’t have come down so quickly. Apparently.

The other thing is what I thought was a chemical pregnancy last year I am now thinking was also just these tests messing with me.

DO NOT USE THEM! BFN’s are heartbreaking enough!!! I am even more devastated today than I should have been as I was hoping to hear good news.

I am going to complain to CVS. I hope no other woman ever has to go through this.[/quote]

Jess-I have been following your post the past two weeks while I’ve been on BCPs waiting to start my 2nd cycle. I was devested for you today. My heart is broken for you.

I went to happy hour with my co-workers and last cycle I wouldn’t think of having a margarita at one week before meds. But reading all of your buddies on your 2ww I decided to say WTF, I’m having a margarita. I’ve been trying to get prego for two years and have put my life on hold, and I’m just getting sick of it. As you can see my signature, even a BFP doesn’t mean you are going to get your baby. But the desire to have a baby outweights the heartbreak we all experience.

My heart goes out to you and all the women out there that are this heartbreak roller coaster.

Jess-
I’m so sorry this happened to you- what a cruel, cruel trick.

I don’t know what else to say, except I’m sorry. That really, really sucks.

:grouphug: to you.