Does anyone have a really good 1,200 calorie diet plan?

I don’t have the time for sparkpeople or calorie counting online that’s why I’d like to know if anyone has a good 1,200 plan they could send me? :slight_smile: Thanks!!!:flower:

1200 kcal Diet Plan

The easiest way to intake 1200kcal per day, in my opinion, is to eat every 3-4 hours a small meal.

ex:

7am Breakfast (220 kcal) - 2 pieces light bread, 1 Tbs peanut butter 1/2 banana, cinnamon

10am Snack (100 kcal) - 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese with 1/4 cup berries

1pm Lunch (250 kcal) - 2-3 cups salad with 3oz grilled chicken breast cooked in mexican spices, unlimited raw peppers, onions, tomatoes, 2 Tbsp 2% milk cheddar cheese, 1 Tbsp fat free sour cream, 4 Tbsp salsa for dressing

4pm Snack (100 kcal) - 100 calorie pack

7pm Dinner (350kcal) - 3-4oz grilled or baked salmon seasoned with salt, pepper, and lemon juice, 1/2c steamed broccoli or asparagus, 1 small baked potato with 1/2 Tbsp butter or 1/4 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp fat free sour cream

Thanks, I just started counting 1,200 calories and have lost almost 3 pounds! :clap:

Congrats on your pregnancy, :clap:

Great question! I believe that well balanced diet revolves around eating healthy and maintaining a workout regiment that best fits your body type. If you are looking to count your calories, head over to GymAmerica :: America’s Online Personal Trainer[/url] and try the [URL=“http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/”http://www.fitclick.com/calorie_calculator””]Online Calorie Counter. This counter helps count your calories so you don’t have to! Good Luck!

[quote=MPisready]The easiest way to intake 1200kcal per day, in my opinion, is to eat every 3-4 hours a small meal.

ex:

7am Breakfast (220 kcal) - 2 pieces light bread, 1 Tbs peanut butter 1/2 banana, cinnamon

10am Snack (100 kcal) - 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese with 1/4 cup berries

1pm Lunch (250 kcal) - 2-3 cups salad with 3oz grilled chicken breast cooked in mexican spices, unlimited raw peppers, onions, tomatoes, 2 Tbsp 2% milk cheddar cheese, 1 Tbsp fat free sour cream, 4 Tbsp salsa for dressing

4pm Snack (100 kcal) - 100 calorie pack

7pm Dinner (350kcal) - 3-4oz grilled or baked salmon seasoned with salt, pepper, and lemon juice, 1/2c steamed broccoli or asparagus, 1 small baked potato with 1/2 Tbsp butter or 1/4 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp fat free sour cream[/quote]
That’s a very good diet chat that you have prepared and I must say that’s shows that you have indeed done some good research. I am a person who has to stay till late night and so just wanted to ask for some good suggestions for food after dinner that would complement the diet plan that you have prepared. I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Some women can lose weight on 1500 calories per day and men can loose 1800 calories per day. The most important thing is that Loosing weight depends on burning more energy than you consume, so if you vigorously exercise every day, you can definitely lose weight on 1500 calories. Anyway, These tips also very useful and helpful to loose weight.

I followed a 1200-1350 calorie diet, cuz my BMR was 1400-1450 calories a day for my age/weight/height. Which meant, without exercise, I had to eat less than that. I did both (diet and exercise), but it took over 6 months to lose 10 pounds.

But the diet is really easy. More of a way of life. Check out the [B]Diabetes Exchange Diet[/B]. Your diabetes diet: Exchange lists - MayoClinic.com

Basically, the link above will tell you how many servings of starches, fruits, milk/yogurt, sweets/carbs, veggies, meat, and fat you can have a day for a balanced diet. And defines what a serving size is. That is the important part - is to recognize what a serving size is. For example, a serving of meat is 1 oz of lean meat. Most steaks in restaurants are 9 oz (1/2 pound) to 12 oz or more. Knowing what constitutes a serving size and recognizing it is critical to success.

And this site (http://www.dietsite.com/dt/diets/diabetes/daily_meal_plans.asp)hashas) samples of what 1200 calorie a day meal plan looks (as well as 1350, 1500, 1700, 1900, 2100, 2300, 2500).

For example, for 1200 calories, you can have:

[SIZE=2]6 starch/bread exchanges[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]3 fruit exchanges [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]3 vegetable exchanges [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]2 milk/dairy exchanges (nonfat milk)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]4 meat/protein exchanges (lean-medium fat) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]2 fat exchanges[/SIZE]

or

[SIZE=2]6 starch/bread exchanges[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]4 fruit exchanges [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]3 vegetable exchanges [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]1 milk/dairy exchanges (nonfat milk)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]4 meat/protein exchanges (lean-medium fat) [/SIZE]

or

[SIZE=2]7 starch/bread exchanges[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]4 fruit exchanges [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]2 vegetable exchanges [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]0 milk/dairy exchanges (nonfat milk)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]5 meat/protein exchanges (lean-medium fat)[/SIZE]

here is a sample 1200 calorie diet broken down into breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. http://www.gdhd.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=TkQF0FPTZcU%3D&tabid=189&mid=686

Based on info above, you can customize what you want for breakfast vs lunch vs dinner vs snacks. It also allows you variety in your diet (basically enabled me to follow it for 6 months without problem).

Also a tip, have realistic ideas on how long it will take you to lose the weight. One pound = 3500 calories. There are websites that will calculate your BMR (how many calories you will burn a day resting) based on your age, height, weight. Then you’ll have all the components (calories in, calories out). Good luck.

Thank you for ALL the information!!! :clap: :clap:

You will die on 800 calories that nuts don’t go under 1200 just do more exercise if your trying to lose weight.Just make sure you eat low fat proteins and lots of fruits and veggies. Do not fry your food.use PAM cooking spray.avoid sweets and pop or juice. Drink water. Exercise till you sweat at least 20 minutes a day 4-5 times a week.

Chocolate Uggs For Girls

When shopping for Sweets UGG Boots, a person may be either purchasing specific trainer, or simply just needs to view to choose the best UGG Bailey Button Triplet[/url] boot for female inside “Chocolate” any darkest belonging to the brownish tones obtainable. Determined by a few things i found, a lot of women (together with buyers for female) exclusively do a search for all of these typical " booties " during this shade.This is the listing of what things can be located amongst the Ugg sheepskin boots Quotes group for ladies inside Sweets this season:Classic Taller This might already be deemed this unique as well as the shorter variant of the kick out are often the most popular varieties. Soft comfortable made of wool inside lining, top in this footwear is all about 12 for your the whole length for all women of all ages this is directly below the actual leg as a result of a strong half inch or thereabouts.Traditional Short It is a mid-calf version in the UGG Bailey Button Krinkle sneaker. Chocolate bars is just about the coolest providing colors with this boot it’s just a great look for tucking during denims or even for sporting using tights through the wintry calendar months of the season.Bailey Button It’s a brand new inclusion to the UGG Classic variety to the fall season as well as winter months 2009-2010. That is definitely the, experiencing the common search from a old classic start through an launching privately and also a huge single key toggle closure. Multipurpose in fashion, having the power to be worn straight up or even collapsed all the way down with an ankle joint size boot.Common Large Down This holiday season is definitely the new I know that start within the group with UGG Bailey Button Krinkle . That distinct appearance compared to the various other shoes or boots using interesting pom poms including a household leather tie over the rest this shoe length. This specific kick out could keep on being among the Typical collection, nonetheless aspire to view it close to buy as well!The particular “Ultras” A Mega In height along with Extra Shorter share the same take a look at a Vintage Ugg boot, however with some sort of tough toe of the feet region as well as just what looks like it’s an even more rugged composition for any outsole, intended for even more extender.It is interesting to determine just what transpires one of several Delicious chocolate Uggs footwear group within the many months in addition to years to come. Let’s hope to determine substantially more addendums to the collection! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ugg boot sizing cheap bailey uggs ugg boots sale discount ugg classic argyle knit boots 5879 sand ugg bailey button perf ugg ultimate short sand boots 9 b 2 bomber magenta uggs boots ugg boots 65 $ [url=http://prawo.uni.wroc.pl/3p/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=747845 ]ugg bailey button triplet 1873 chocolate

I never have idea with this one. Lucky to dropped by on this thread it helps a lot. Thanks.

thanks i am doing continuously. i want to loss calories.

diet plans

1 Day 1200 Calorie Diet Plan
Breakfast

1 cup bran cereal
1 cup skim milk
1 banana
Lunch

Tuna sandwich with whole grain bread and low fat mayo
2 cups raw vegetable crudités (carrot, red pepper, celery)
1 small apple
Afternoon Snack

Nectarine
Sparkling water with lemon
Dinner

3 oz grilled chicken breast
¾ cup steamed green beans
Salad with 1 cup lettuce, ½ cup cherry tomatoes, ½ cup grated carrot
2 teaspoons olive oil and balsamic vinegar
1 fresh peach
Evening Snack

1 small pear
dietbestplans. com

In general, the calories should be separate as follows:

• breakfast half the calories (~ 600 calories)
  • lunch 3/4 calories (~ 300 calories)
  • dinner 3/4 calories (~ 300 calories)

100 gm bread is approx 289 cal
7:30 am: 200 skips, 100 crunches
8:00 am: 1 indomie noodle and 1 apple
3:00pm: 2 moi moi wraps and stew
4:30 pm: jogging 20 mins, aerobics 45mins, 250 crunches
6:00pm: 1 cup of beans and one apple

You also need to drink a lot of water, fruit juice; eat only vegetable & salad. And…besides, avoid junk food, fried food…Keep doing exercise regularly!!!

Dear Bunny1980,

Thanks for your helpful advice! I should try & see what happen…
Nice time over there,

Regards…