Does Clomid / Ovidrel Change Post Ovulation Symptoms?

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hi Ladies,

I am 2dpiui. I was on Clomid 100 mg (cycle days 5-9) and did the Ovidrel trigger shot. Generally starting 1DPO until a few days before :af:, my breasts are very tender and sore. But yesterday and today, although being slightly fuller, no tenderness / soreness whatsoever. So, my question for those of you who have been on Clomid / Ovidrel is did they change your normal post ovulation symptoms? I know I’m only 2dpiui but my cycles / symptoms are like clock work and the change is pointing towards the Clomid / Ovidrel wild card factor. Although I’m hoping it may be a sign of a [U]:bfp:[/U] to come, I know it is way too early to tell.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

When I’m on clomid my post ovulation symptoms change drastically. Without any meds, I generally don’t feel much during the 2ww other than a few minor cramps. However, on Clomid I was tired, moody, always hungry, nauses, headaches. . . The meds can definitely change things for you.
The Very Early Signs & Symptoms of Pregnancy | Countdown to Pregnancy is a website I visit (and sometimes obsess over) in regards to common signs/symptoms found in the 2ww and possible signs of pregnancy.

It can, yes. But for me, my 1st IUI i didn’t get any of my normal post ovulation symptoms. I had NONE. I wouldn’t start paying attention to symptoms until after 7dpIUI. That is when implantation can start happening! Goodluck!

I did three cycles of Clomid/Ovidrel, and each cycle was totally different than the next, and completly different than what I normally experience! Sometimes my breasts hurt, sometimes they didn’t. Sometimes I had cramps, sometimes I didn’t. The first month I was super tired, but fine the next two months. [SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]The only consistent side effect is the weight gain! [/FONT][/SIZE]It was c[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]onfusing and frustrating, and I finally had to stop tracking my symptoms because it was driving me crazy! This month, I’ve promised myself that I won’t put any stock in symptoms until I POAS. But we’ll see how well that goes… :)[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Good luck to you, and please keep us posted![/FONT][/SIZE]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thank you so much for your responses ladies:grouphug:This first IUI has been tough because I have nothing to compare it to!! AmW. thanks for the link, I’ll definitely be using it. I’m trying not to obsess but it’s hard :rolleyes: [/SIZE][/FONT][/B]