Donor cycle at New Hope fertility?

Has anyone done a donor cycle (fresh or frozen) at New Hope Fertility?

I am having a really tough time finding anyone one who cycled there. Yes they have the big IVF clinical trail thread but for a clinic that raves about their donor program, I am not sure why it is so difficult to find posts… except for ones made by their own clinic.

Alicia…

[QUOTE=sunrisec]Has anyone done a donor cycle (fresh or frozen) at New Hope Fertility?

I am having a really tough time finding anyone one who cycled there. Yes they have the big IVF clinical trail thread but for a clinic that raves about their donor program, I am not sure why it is so difficult to find posts… except for ones made by their own clinic.

Alicia…[/QUOTE]

I don’t know anyone ho used new hope for donor just own egg. They all had terrible experiences. They talk a big talk, but don’t have the results. Two did the trial and paid more for the not free part then I paid for a whole OP OE cycle. They seem to find lots of ways to charge you. Also CNY I saw you mention in another thread, they also have horrible stats. If I was doing frozen I would pay the extra for the clinic with good results and a longer history of doing frozen eggs.

Thanks egghunter. This is so frustrating. Financially it seemed like the best opt and it is 15 mins from my house . I am going back to SART.

Anyone else ?

Alicia.