Don't be discourage by neg HPT! BFP beta after multiple BFN HPTs

This morning I had my first beta at 9dp5dt. Beta Bingo: it was 91 whoo hoo!

That being said, I have been POAS for the last 3 days 2x a day using 2 different brand HPTs each time and NEVER, including this morning before my beta, got a positive! HPTs I have used are FRER, EPT, Wondfo and Dollar Store. Like I said, every time I tested, I used 2 different brand sticks. Never even a faint line. This afternoon after getting my beta results, I retested and there was a tiny, tiny faint line on the FRER but not the Wondfo.

This is just a tale of caution for ladies not to get discouraged if you get a BFN from POAS. Those things are supposed to pick up HCG levels as low 25-50 and as you can see from my story, they never did on multiple attempts.

Hope this is helpful to someone out there!

Congratulations, Mama!

Congratulations ! Thanks for sharing, I m sure your story will bring hope to many :flower: :clap:

[QUOTE=SweetPeaIVF]This morning I had my first beta at 9dp5dt. Beta Bingo: it was 91 whoo hoo!

That being said, I have been POAS for the last 3 days 2x a day using 2 different brand HPTs each time and NEVER, including this morning before my beta, got a positive! HPTs I have used are FRER, EPT, Wondfo and Dollar Store. Like I said, every time I tested, I used 2 different brand sticks. Never even a faint line. This afternoon after getting my beta results, I retested and there was a tiny, tiny faint line on the FRER but not the Wondfo.

This is just a tale of caution for ladies not to get discouraged if you get a BFN from POAS. Those things are supposed to pick up HCG levels as low 25-50 and as you can see from my story, they never did on multiple attempts.

Hope this is helpful to someone out there![/QUOTE]

I just found this post and I really needed to see it. How are things going?

Well, it has ended in a chemical but that isnt relevant to the original post so dont be discouraged if you are getting neg hpts as you may still get a strong postivie beta.
My beta over 91 should have been picked up by the hpts.

[QUOTE=SweetPeaIVF]Well, it has ended in a chemical but that isnt relevant to the original post so dont be discouraged if you are getting neg hpts as you may still get a strong postivie beta.
My beta over 91 should have been picked up by the hpts.[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry SweetPea, will you be trying again?
:grouphug: