Dooh! Did I mess up?

I think I have a bladder infection…:grr: Took some over the counter relief pills without thinking…now my pee is crazy colored and I’m suppose to be opk testing! Anyone know if that will mess up my tests? I’m calling the dr. In the morning… I’m miserable! :frowning:

What did you take?

How do you know you’ve got a uti?

Explain!

Azo pills are what I took. I have the irritated/burning/urgency feeling. Feels just like a uti and the pills did give me relief. I know it’s not a cure just treats symptoms. I am drinking lots of water now… I hate cranberry juice. Will call the doctor tomorrow too…

[QUOTE=pixelpie]Azo pills are what I took. I have the irritated/burning/urgency feeling. Feels just like a uti and the pills did give me relief. I know it’s not a cure just treats symptoms. I am drinking lots of water now… I hate cranberry juice. Will call the doctor tomorrow too…[/QUOTE]

I would think they be just fine as their just cranberry pills that has cranberry in them. Instead of drinking the juice… As long the AZO is the cranberry type they will be just fine. At least your drinking lots of water so that will help. If you’ve got a infection he will give you more likely antibiotics to help get rid of it.

Hope you get feeling better soon. Having a infection isn’t no fun as all…

Good Luck…:paw:

I do know from experience that those pills discolor your urine. I don’t believe that they would alter any testing but asking a dr would be the best thing to do.