Dr.Chang from Shady Grove? Experiences?

I am gearing up to (hopefully) start IVF soon. I have been researching and Shady Grove seems amazing, I am at the end of the line here and need the best of the best. Even if this means I will have to travel…all the way across the country, no joke.

I had a telephone consult with Dr.Chang and I am feeling good. I liked him, I feel like he is trustworthy.

I am just hoping for some real life opinions because it is impossible to judge this over the phone!

THANKS

[quote=ruby2shoes2]I am gearing up to (hopefully) start IVF soon. I have been researching and Shady Grove seems amazing, I am at the end of the line here and need the best of the best. Even if this means I will have to travel…all the way across the country, no joke.

I had a telephone consult with Dr.Chang and I am feeling good. I liked him, I feel like he is trustworthy.

I am just hoping for some real life opinions because it is impossible to judge this over the phone!

THANKS[/quote]

Well I have Dr. Saffan from Annandale office and he has gotten me and another person from this forum a BFP.

Now Dr. Chang was going to be my next pick if this cycle didnt work with Dr. Saffan. THe reason is I have a coworker who did 12 IVF cycles at another clinic, not shady grove… all failed. Went to Shady Grove with Dr. Chang and BFP on the first go and TWINS! Beautiful healthy twins.

Dr. Chang is a good choice.

My goodness. I am so happy to hear good news. Thank you for taking the time to answer me.