Dr. Coffler at HRC in Oceanside, CA??

Hi Everyone,

My hubby & I just went to the seminar yesterday & have our consultation with Dr. Coffler in 2 weeks. I was wondering if anyone has worked with him in the padt, especially at the new Oceanside clinic. I know there are quite a few HRCs in the LA area & am curious about this one in Oceanside. He seemed very knowledgable & straight forward so I am hoping to hear from those who have worked with him.

Thank you!!

Hi, I too and looking to begin treatments with Dr Coffler at the Oceanside Clinic. I just recently had an ectopic and had my right tube removed but was looking to start treatments in Sep/Oct. Please let me know how your experience with him goes. Sending tons of baby dust your way!!!

Hey Bella, funny that I just saw this post come up! My hubby and I went to Dr Coffler’s seminar last week and will have our consultation with him on August 12th. I PM’d stillpraying to ask her about her experience and she was helpful :slight_smile: Do you plan on having a consult with him?

[QUOTE=Bella2223]Hi, I too and looking to begin treatments with Dr Coffler at the Oceanside Clinic. I just recently had an ectopic and had my right tube removed but was looking to start treatments in Sep/Oct. Please let me know how your experience with him goes. Sending tons of baby dust your way!!![/QUOTE]
Hi Bella,

So far my experience with him has been good. If you have any specific questions feel free to private message me.