Dr. Goldschlag @ Cornell NYC

Anyone over 40 or with DOR seen Dr Goldschlag @ Cornell? Thinking about doing a consultation with him. I like my current RE but I am not sure he is addressing my LP defect, DOR and slow response to meds.

OR

If you can recommend an RE at Cornell please let me know.

Alicia

I love love love Dr. Owen Davis! He is the guru of DOR at CRMI - brilliant, patient, calm, encouraging. I’ve never met a person who didn’t love him!

Dr. Goldschlag is a very nice man but just okay (in my opinion) as an RE. I had several iffy issues with him and one very bad experience.

Good luck!

Ohh that’s no good. Dr G it seems is the only RE @ Cornell that takes my insurance. Sucks. You are the second person to tell me about dr Davis. I wish we could use him but just can’t pay out of pocket right now.

Thanks for all your feedback.

Alicia

sunrisec- I just had a consult with Dr. Davis. He doesn’t take my insurance either (I could be wrong, but I don’t think he takes any insurance) but my understanding is that so long as the clinic itself (Cornell) takes your insurance, you’re only OOP for the consult itself which is $650. That’s not exactly chump change, but next to a whole cycle… I would definitely ask them, as so long as Cornell takes your insurance and you’re willing to pay for the consult, I believe that you could see Dr. Davis. I will echo the other folks and say that I really liked him as well and highly recommend him (as much as I can given that I’ve only had that one consult). Good luck with whatever you decide!

Thanks Boston. This is great news. I will give the clinic a call today. I will totally pay his consultation fee. Now the dreaded commute to the east side lol

Alicia

My RE was Dr. Spandorfer, but I am also partial to Dr. Goldschlag because he did my successful transfer. If it turns out he is the only one you can see due to insurance, the docs all meet together to review each patient daily (at least that is what I was told) and the same great lab works with all of the RE’s. I pray it works out there for you, my newborn son from my IVF there is next to me sleeping now.

@hopefulny you made me cry. That’s beautiful. I still love to watch my son sleep. I called today and asked a few questions. Will make an consultation appointment soon.

Alicia

I love Dr. Goldschlag, he got me pregnant with my 4th IUI. I moved out of NY to NJ after my son was born and have been using a RE in NJ… I think my DH wants me to go back to running into mAnhattan since he likes Goldschlag more.

Ladies- thanks for pointing our specific RE’s. As you can see in my sig, I have some not so good #'s. Currently we RMANJ but my insurance said I can go to CRMI. I am confused that you are calling out specific RE’s that do not accept insurance. Aren’t they all the same group?

[quote=sunrisec]Anyone over 40 or with DOR seen Dr Goldschlag @ Cornell? Thinking about doing a consultation with him. I like my current RE but I am not sure he is addressing my LP defect, DOR and slow response to meds.

OR

If you can recommend an RE at Cornell please let me know.

Alicia[/quote]

I did see Goldschlag as a filler and I heard he is good, but I heard more good things about Dr. Davis. I understand he works best with us older ladies.

I have a good feeling…called today, left a voice mail for Dr. Goldschlag’s assistant. By late afternoon, I received a return call. She was super nice, she listened, took my info and offered me an appointment MONDAY since a current patient cancelled at the last minute. Imagine! I wold have otherwise had to wait until late April. Again, I have a good feeling about this!

sHASIE- THAT **** SUSAN BOYLE VIDEO MADE ME CRY LOL