dropping progesterone after 1st beta, any success?

HI I just had my second beta from my FET on 11/18/10, and my progesterone was 18 on Saturday9dp5dt and now dropped to 11 today…I am on endometrium 3xs a day and was on Prog oil every other day. They just upped my shot to every day. Is this a bad sign and mean I am at high risk for miscarriage??? I have waited 4 and half years for this, i am so worried.
Please any stories would be helpful

** what should estogen be ?

[QUOTE=maiz13]HI I just had my second beta from my FET on 11/18/10, and my progesterone was 18 on Saturday9dp5dt and now dropped to 11 today…I am on endometrium 3xs a day and was on Prog oil every other day. They just upped my shot to every day. Is this a bad sign and mean I am at high risk for miscarriage??? I have waited 4 and half years for this, i am so worried.
Please any stories would be helpful

** what should estogen be ?[/QUOTE]

You are fine! You’re on vaginal progesterone and it completely saturates the uterus with progesterone therefore it doesn’t affect your blood serum levels much at all. I’m surprised your clinic still has you on PIO too. I think though that the vaginal progesterone is still fairly new and not all doc’s are ready to cut it out altogether. At my clinic, I’m on crinone vaginal cream 2 times a day, similar to what you’re on, it’s just a cream. My clinic doesn’t use PIO at all. My level has been steadily around 9 or 10, although once for sone reason it jumped over 20, but by next beta was down to 10 again. And I’m pregnant with twins, 7w2d! Everything is going great, so don’t stress yourself out, you’re fine.

Thank you so much, after I read your post i really felt so much better. I was making myself sick. :cheer: Congrats on your little ones…twins? so amazing!!!