Due Date for baby I miscarried coming up

Hey ladies

The baby we conceived in April would be due soon, and I can’t stop thinking about it!

For a few months after my m/c, i was wreck, but then I started to feel a little better. But ever since we got into December I feel so sad again thinking that I should have been giving birth this month.

Did anyone else experience this with their losses? I just wish I could feel some sort of closure on the whole thing. maybe after december, I will. :frowning:

Yes, I went through this Oct 2010 when our triplets were due. Then it got worse in May 2011 when we hit the year of our sons birth. While its getting easier, its not at the same time because there isn’t a minute that goes by that I’m not thinking about him.

:grouphug:

[quote=missingmy#2]Yes, I went through this Oct 2010 when our triplets were due. Then it got worse in May 2011 when we hit the year of our sons birth. While its getting easier, its not at the same time because there isn’t a minute that goes by that I’m not thinking about him.

:grouphug:[/quote]

:grouphug: Thank you for sharing. I’m sorry you still feel sad, but it’s nice to know I’m not alone.

I definitely went through the same thing. When i first got pregnant in 2009 one of my cousin was pregnant too but i miscarried what was even more worse is i again got pregnant within 4 months only to miscarry again. The day she delivered was the day i had my D&C for my 2nd miscarriage.If i say i felt miserable then that would be an understatement. I kept on thinking that if i never miscarried the 1st time I would have had a baby in my hands that day or at least a baby inside me (if i ahd not miscarried the 2nd time) . And its going to be 2 years in a few days since i got my last :bfp: . So you are definitely not alone infact the last couple of days i have been such a emotional wreck .I ahve been literally crying to sleep.I just hope and :pray: we be blessed.

I’m sorry you’ve been feeling bad lately. I’ll pray for you and hopefully soon we can both have successful pregnancies :cross:

You are not alone. I went through the same thing in July when it was my due date. It was definitely an emotional time for me. Between the time of having the MC and my due date, and the one year anniversary of the MC I thought to myself ‘surely I’ll be pregnant by that time.’ Thought of being pregnant was going to make those 2 occasions more doable. So it was sort of a double blow for me when those anniversaries came up and I still wasn’t pregnant. Let yourself cry and be sad. I tried to keep myself crazy busy that came back to bight me in the butt b/c it added to my stress. Then when I did cry I couldn’t stop.

I am dreading this coming May, as it would have been my due date too. A week after my positive beta, a friend got pregnant. She is just starting to show, and is posting pics on facebook. It’s very rough. I try to think about the future, and trust that my time is near.
Best of luck. I pray that you will have your baby too.
:grouphug: