Due Date

This is my first time posting here and was wondering if anyone could help me with my due date? I had my single frozen embryo transfer March 8 2013 (6 day blastocyst) I went and got a:bfp: March 17 with my blood test and again a few days later :slight_smile: One of my nurses told me that my due date would be October 27 2013, but every IVF calendar online is telling me November 24, 2013. I don’t go back until April 8 and I am too impatient to find out at my appointment. Can anyone help me out with this? I think my nurse was wrong with the October date…

Thanks!

Yes, she was:)

Your due date should be in November, not October, for sure. Then again, when he or she will actually be born - no one knows. My - by now - big boys were born 2 and 4 weeks ahead of their due dates. But I could have been wrong about the calendar with them, they were not IVF babies.

[quote=Jodilaclear2369]This is my first time posting here and was wondering if anyone could help me with my due date? I had my single frozen embryo transfer March 8 2013 (6 day blastocyst) I went and got a:bfp: March 17 with my blood test and again a few days later :slight_smile: One of my nurses told me that my due date would be October 27 2013, but every IVF calendar online is telling me November 24, 2013. I don’t go back until April 8 and I am too impatient to find out at my appointment. Can anyone help me out with this? I think my nurse was wrong with the October date…

Thanks![/quote]

Im getting the same November 24th due date as you do. I assumed it was a day 6 transfer . Congrats mama.

Your November due date is definitely correct! I had a February 12th transfer and my due date is 10-31, so yours would definitely be the 11-24 date! Congrats on your BFP! (I think your nurse put 2-8-13 instead of 3-8-13 as your transfer date, because that gives you a due date of 10-27-13).