Due in August 2011

:welcome: and Hello everyone! I am coming from the Clomid support forum and I have made a lot of friends over there. I just recently got my first :bfp: and while I know that I am far from out of the danger zone with my pregnancy I just thought that I could start a thread for those of us who are due around the same time. I just don’t feel like it’s appropriate for me to stay in the other thread with those who are TTC because I don’t want them to feel like it’s a slap in the face everytime I post. I would like to see where everyone is in their pregnancy, see how everone is feeling, see what everyone is experiencing etc. This is my 2nd pregnancy, my first ended in a mc at 6 weeks, when I was 18. This will be mine and DH’s first pregnancy/child. My first pregnancy was NOTHING like this one, I was never sick or anything, the only symptom I had was sore breasts. This time it’s different and I have lots of questions. I hope this is a place where everyone can come and voice their questions and I hope that there will be lots of us to answer those questions and give lots of advice when needed.

Hi CarolinaGurl27~~~ I too am due in August, looks like just one day before you. How cool :slight_smile: So glad you finally got your BFP!! So exciting. This will be our first child as well, I have had 2 previous m/c. So I’m nervous and excited all at the same time. Looking forward to talking with you and all the ladies due in August!!:cheer::cheer:

Welcome!

:welcome: Thank You and Congratulations on your :bfp: too! Looks like we are close in location too…I’m in upstate SC! I look forward to spending the next 8 mths getting to know everyone that joins us here.

Thank you Carolina! Yes, I live near Raleigh ~ not too far from SC. Looking forward to others that join us:clap:
I’m sick right now I think I’m coming down with a cold. Hopefully it passes soon.

Congratulations Ladies from an August 2009 mommy. Enjoy the next 9 wonderful months!

Thank you Amy~ and good luck to you in this IVF cycle! :babydust::babydust:and :bsv::bsv:

Hi Ladies…

Kinda early but may I join in? I found out today that I am pregnant with Baby #2!! I’m shocked, happy and worried all at the same time. Still trying to let the news sink in…LOL.

happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!!

Hello everyone! I am newly pg with #2 as well! Our first was also an IVF baby. :slight_smile:

Here’s hoping that we all have an awesome 8/9 months ahead of us! :pray: I look forward to sharing in each other’s milestones!

Shelly

Hello Ladies,
I am due August 5th… I am on my 3rd pregnancy and very excited… Looking forward to the next 8 months…

Hello ladies and :welcome:
Yay! So glad you’ve joined this thread. :slight_smile:

Charlies Mom- Congrats!:cheer: Was your first baby just born a few months ago?

shb24~ Congratulations! Looking forward to sharing milestones as well. This will be my first baby :slight_smile:

Nivek- Looks like we have the same due date :clap:

Hope we all have a great 8 months ahead

[quote=CatherineNC]Hello ladies and :welcome:
Yay! So glad you’ve joined this thread. :slight_smile:

Charlies Mom- Congrats!:cheer: Was your first baby just born a few months ago?

[/quote]

Yup…he’s 4 months old!!! If everything goes well, they will be almost exactly a year apart. Crazy right!!!

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well - I am due Aug 1st and this is my first ever pregnancy. I had many failed IUI cycles (see siggy) and decided to do our first IVF this past fall. So far, everything seems to be going smoothly! I already saw the sac/yolk which was wonderful to see everything was in the right place!! I don’t go back until the 16th to hear that little heartbeat.

Like many of you, I am just plugging along, just being happy and enjoying being pregnant, each day as it comes. Obviously it’s early, but I think we just have to embrace each and every day we have - and god willing, it will last a full 9 months!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I’m in Massachusetts and although it’s quite cold, haven’t seen any snow yet. The first snow fall is always the best!!

:babydust::bsv::babydust:

[quote=shb24]Hello everyone! I am newly pg with #2 as well! Our first was also an IVF baby. :slight_smile:

Here’s hoping that we all have an awesome 8/9 months ahead of us! :pray: I look forward to sharing in each other’s milestones!

Shelly[/quote]

Hi Shelly! Great to see you over here!! :flower: How are things going? When do you go in for your next U/S?

Wow, Charlie’smom!! What a blessing to get that surprise :bfp:! To think after all you have gone through, you’ll have 2 cutie kiddo’s in 2 years. Congrats!!

Good to see you over here in 2011!! LOL! Looking forward to hearing how things are going with you!

Hello

Hi Girls-

Just wondering if I can join your thread :slight_smile:

I am coming from the November IUI thread, and found out on the 29th I am expecting.

This is our first child and we are so excited! Today is 5 weeks and 1 day, due date is August 6th

Going for blood work and ultrasound this week and cant wait…

Congrats to all of you here who are also expecting in 2011

[quote=LizetteD421]Hi Girls-

Just wondering if I can join your thread :slight_smile:

I am coming from the November IUI thread, and found out on the 29th I am expecting.

This is our first child and we are so excited! Today is 5 weeks and 1 day, due date is August 6th

Going for blood work and ultrasound this week and cant wait…

Congrats to all of you here who are also expecting in 2011[/quote]

:welcome: LizetteD421! Glad you are here! Good luck with your appt this week!!

[QUOTE=Babson97]:welcome: LizetteD421! Glad you are here! Good luck with your appt this week!![/QUOTE]

Thanks Babson- question for you, I was just looking at your signature and saw that you had a really big jump in one of your beta tests and was wondering if you are on any type of progeterone?

My first beta was 11/29 and was 348, I went back 2 days later 12/1 and it was 1150.

I know it should double every 48 hours but had such a huge jump- my DH keeps teasing maybe its twins.
I have blood work tomorrow to check again, For being just 5 weeks I was happy with the numbers but wondering if this is “normal”

Hey!! Good to see you here as well!! I am doing great - my first u/s is on Monday the 13th… we are so excited!!! I bet you can’t wait to hear the hb on the 16th - it’s amazing. Could you see it at your 1st u/s or was it too early?

How is everyone feeling? My bbs are bigger and a little sore and I feel cramping every now and again but that’s about it.

:welcome: to everyone!!

Shelly

Hello Everyone

Sorry that I haven’t been back on here since I opened the thread but let me take this opportunity to Welcome everyone who have joined. I will do personals later today and make sure that I cover everyone. I am at an extended family Christmas gathering right now and I want to scream out “I’M PREGNANT!!!” But I know its still early. LOL (I’m on my phone looking over the thread) I hope everyone has a great Sunday and I will check back in later today.

Brandi