E2 level drawn this morning

I had my E2 level drawn this morning, I am on day 3 of stim meds and my E2 level was only 28!

They are increasing my follistim from 150 to 225 tonight…did anyone else experience this low of E2 at their first lab appointment?!

How fast can follistim increase my E2??!

What was your e2 at baseline?

Oh yeah. I am a notoriously slow stimmer…sometimes I will be on them for like 12 days before getting any rise in my E2. Some women just take longer than others. Hopefully, you have a clinic that’s understanding and keeps you going for awhile. I got my BFP last week after our first IVF cycle, and E2 didn’t raise until at least 6 days on stims…and that was at high doses. With my son, I didn’t trigger until day 19!! There’s someone else on my IVF board who had the same issue and she is also pregnant. So, slow and steady wins the race! Best wishes :slight_smile:

I am currently on my second IVF cycle. Our first one did not work out, so I am extremely nervous this time around whenever something is strange. I had my baseline this past Sat. and started stim. meds on Sunday. Today I went in fo my Estradiol and it came back at 30. My RE nurse told me that my dr. wanted me to stay on the same dosage because it is the highest they would go at this point (150 Menopur/300 Follistim) and come back on Friday (rather than Thursday) to get my ultrasound and b/w. I would love to find out what happened in your situation. Did it just take longer for your E2 to rise? Lots of baby dust being sent your way.

YES…my levels were this:
baseline: 24
day 3: 28
day 5: 74
day 7: 204
day 9: 744
day 11: 1106 - TRIGGERED

I got 19 eggs and just waiting for our embryo transfer tomorrow (day 5).

My doctor increase my meds twice this cycle I ended up on 150 of menopur and 300 of follsitim, that was the magic dosage for me to get things moving! :slight_smile:

Good Luck to you!!!

[QUOTE=rozychaos]I am currently on my second IVF cycle. Our first one did not work out, so I am extremely nervous this time around whenever something is strange. I had my baseline this past Sat. and started stim. meds on Sunday. Today I went in fo my Estradiol and it came back at 30. My RE nurse told me that my dr. wanted me to stay on the same dosage because it is the highest they would go at this point (150 Menopur/300 Follistim) and come back on Friday (rather than Thursday) to get my ultrasound and b/w. I would love to find out what happened in your situation. Did it just take longer for your E2 to rise? Lots of baby dust being sent your way.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jennem85]YES…my levels were this:
baseline: 24
day 3: 28
day 5: 74
day 7: 204
day 9: 744
day 11: 1106 - TRIGGERED

I got 19 eggs and just waiting for our embryo transfer tomorrow (day 5).

My doctor increase my meds twice this cycle I ended up on 150 of menopur and 300 of follsitim, that was the magic dosage for me to get things moving! :slight_smile:

Good Luck to you!!![/QUOTE]
Thanks jennem85! This makes me feel a little better. Lots of luck to you! :bsv: