Earliest symptoms

Im just wondering for the ladies who have gotten a BFP from a FET when was the earliest you thought you “might” be pregnant?

Im only 2 days past transfer but I cant help thinking it may have worked…where as with our first transfer I kinda knew it didnt…

Honestly, every pregnancy is different. I remember some vague symptoms w/DS, but they could’ve been in my head. With DD, I had no symptoms. She was the type of early pregnancy most women dream about. I just wanted to feel something, so I knew something was going on in there. Try not to over-analyze.

:bsv:

Hi Asher,

I am currenty 14dp5dt and so far the betas are very positive and very high

Here is a list of the things I have experienced so far…

2 - 3dpt A light white discharge and also maybe that I needed to pee more often.
8 - 10dpt tiny cramps and pinkish discharge (maybe implantation bleeding)
12-14 dpt Very acute sense of smell and hearing. Headache and some nausea. Also fast heartbeat
I ve been moody for the last 2 years so I dont know if that counts…
No sore boobs
Not thirsty

Maybe my symptoms are so sharp these early in the race just because of high Hcg levels but I hope this info helps.

[quote=Hope41]Hi Asher,

I am currenty 14dp5dt and so far the betas are very positive and very high

Here is a list of the things I have experienced so far…

2 - 3dpt A light white discharge and also maybe that I needed to pee more often.
8 - 10dpt tiny cramps and pinkish discharge (maybe implantation bleeding)
12-14 dpt Very acute sense of smell and hearing. Headache and some nausea. Also fast heartbeat
I ve been moody for the last 2 years so I dont know if that counts…
No sore boobs
Not thirsty

Maybe my symptoms are so sharp these early in the race just because of high Hcg levels but I hope this info helps.[/quote]

Hope Im having alot of the same symptoms as you…altho today I would say Im having some feelings of sickness…I just dont feel 100% if that makes sense

thanks for the response ladies :smiley:

I know that around 2dp5dt I took my temperature and it wa 99.4 and I didnt feel like I was getting a fever. My normal temperature is always around 96.8. It stayed that way for some time and last time i checked it was 98.6 (some days ago).

From the day of transfer to yesterdey (13dp5dt) I had something going on in my belly, cramps, bloating, pains, twinges. But nothing today. I got a weird pain oneday to the side of my pelvic bone by the crease where my inner thigh meets over there.

No real spotting but slight discharge 2dp5dt at night and almost everyday after.

2dp-6dp I had almost a constant dull headache

THE DAY I came home from the transfer at night I was MOOOOOODY, and to this day I still am but cry a lot more now.

My boobs were swollen bc of the progesterone before my transfer and that really hasnt changed. I was having the urge to pee more when I was on the progesterone before the transfer (like in the middle of the night) but that kind of went away.

11dp5dt I got a rash that looks like hives by my under arms - I still dont know what its from