Early term pregnancy warnings signs

Hi, lovelies! Happy for those having finally got their BFPs and praying for those who are struggling. Thanks to Biotexcom I’m blessed to have a tiny pea inside, growing and developing every day. I’ve got some of the most generous pregnancy symptoms but they do not bother me, I’m enjoying every minute – lol. But still have to be aware of every other change. So our nurse told us about some warning signs that shouldn’t be ignored. And may need prompt medical attention, or you may want to put your mind at ease. Here is what they say:
Vaginal bleeding (with or without cramping and pain). Some spotting or light bleeding during pregnancy can be normal and not a sign of a serious problem. However, it is important to make sure and to find out the cause promptly.
Excessive nausea and vomiting. Morning sickness, nausea and vomitting in pregnancy is common and normal in thefirst trimester. It doesn’t present a risk to the growing baby and usually clears up by the 12th or 14th week of pregnancy. However, if vomitting or sickness becomes excessive, it can have serious implications. Excessive vomiting can lead toweight loss, dizziness and dehydration. Contact yourGP or midwife straight away if you:
[LIST]
[]Have urine that is very dark or you haven’t passed urine for more than eight hours
[
]Experience repeated vomiting
[]Have blood in vomit
[
]Cannot keep food or drink down for 24 hours
[]Feel very weak, dizzy or faint when you stand up
[
]Have tummy or abdominal pain
[]Have a fever of 38C (100.4F) or higher
[
]Experience a fast, racing heart rate
[/LIST]