Early Testing...can I still get BFP?

Hi Ladies -

Well I couldn’t stand the wait anymore and I tested this morning. I am 11 and 10 dpiui and :bfn: , I know that is still early but wouldn’t I see at least a FAINT line at this point if I was pregnant???
Have any ladies tested this early only to get a :bfp: a day or later? Any success stories to help give me hope for this cycle?

I was going to say exactly what Essemkay said.

Essem-I love your pregnancy ticker. Where did it come from??

[quote=Brinn1013]Hi Ladies -

Well I couldn’t stand the wait anymore and I tested this morning. I am 11 and 10 dpiui and :bfn: , I know that is still early but wouldn’t I see at least a FAINT line at this point if I was pregnant???
Have any ladies tested this early only to get a :bfp: a day or later? Any success stories to help give me hope for this cycle?[/quote]

Remember sometimes testing at day 10 can still be too early to get a BFP as it take a while for the implantation then [U]after implantation it take 24hrs before the HCG to be detected …[/U]

You can still get a BFP as late as 12,13,14 or 15 days. I got my BFP on day 14… Keeping my FX for you hun. Don’t give up anything is possbile. I had lite pink spotting on day 12 an tested on day 14 an no time it came out a BFP with II lines.

Good Luck. :babydust: :babydust: :bsv: