ED from clomid & arimidex?

My husband is taking clomid & arimidex for low T, Sperm count, motility, & morphology. Seemed to be doing ok until this past weekend-- he’s been on it 6 wks now and has been losing erections in the middle of intercourse and hasn’t been able to ejaculate for a week now after several attempts. He has libido and gets the initial erection but loses it in the middle and cant finish. We’re really frustrated-- has anyone else experienced this? I am still waiting for an answer from his dr. Is it temporary or is it time to stop meds? He’s never had this prob before.

I am not sure but it happened to me a couple of times since I have been taking it. I am taking 50mg clomid and 1mg Arimidex daily. What is his dose of the meds?

He is on 50 mg clomid and 1 mg arimidex MWF he takes them. Was your problem temporary? Did it resolve itself while on the meds? He is also taking fertilaid, count boost, and motility boost as well as PrimalJax from vitamin shoppe which he just cycled off of a couple days ago

Yes mine was temporary, I read that once you get regular morning wood you are at the right dose. So it may be a problem with the dosing levels. I started with 100mg clomid for 5 days for loading and 1 mg Arimidex daily, then 50mg clomid and 1mg Arimidex daily and this is when I had my problems. I adjusted the dose of Arimidex to 3/4 mg a week taking it every other day and clomid daily. I will keep you posted on my performance with these levels. But let him check to see if he is getting morning wood.

He should stop taking fertilaid together with clomid and arimidex, I did that and my sperm count decreseased. so I started over taking only clomid and Arimidex with vitamin E in August. check with your doctor to see what he says as well.

Yes mine was temporary, I read that once you get regular morning erections you are at the right dose. So it may be a problem with the dosing levels. I started with 100mg clomid for 5 days for loading and 1 mg Arimidex daily, then 50mg clomid and 1mg Arimidex daily and this is when I had my problems. I adjusted the dose of Arimidex to 3/4 mg a week taking it every other day and clomid daily. I will keep you posted on my performance with these levels. But let him check to see if he is getting morning erection.

He should stop taking fertilaid together with clomid and arimidex, I did that and my sperm count decresed. so I started over taking only clomid and Arimidex with vitamin E in August. check with your doctor to see what he says as well.

Well apparently the dr thinks the meds are causing a problem-- he said they shouldn’t cause ED, so we are supposed to stop them and see if things go back to normal. I hope there’s something else we can try that will work :frowning: we’re running out of time I turn 38 in march. I can’t handle much more of this, it’s so upsetting.

I understand fully what you are going through as we are going through the same problem, my wife and I are 33 with no kids.
I still think it may just be the dosage, I am actually willing to stick it through as it does not happen to me all the time. If I see improvement in my semen analysis in Nov I will continue with it, if not would see to get something else from the doctor that will work.

I hope things work out for you all