Egg donor cycle at IVI Madrid, after 4 years of IVI &IUI...

Hello everyone,
here we are, started ttc in 09’-- went through 8 IVF and11 IUI with no avail. Now we are onto the egg donor cycle path…It’s obvious that my eggs are weak…:grr: We initially thought maybe all it takes is our faith and effort, but it takes more than that, much more than that. life has another plan for us evidently… This roller-coaster ride has gotten too long, it consumes so much air from my shrinking world and often leaves me totally disparaged. It’s a difficult path, but we have to accept it…
We are dong our first ED at IVI Madrid. We have just submitted our consent, now awaiting the search to begin. It might take up between 2 to 4 months to find the perfect match, we are excited (and feeling very tired somehow). Some days are bright and easy to me, while there are also dark grey days where I feel paralyzed both inside and out…it helps to talk to people about our struggle and be the encouraging hand to others, thanks to the forum! :slight_smile:
I’m hoping that we will become parents next year! :cheer: And best wishes (and baby vibes) to you all!

Hi MommieNYC, welcome. Good luck with everything. I noticed you posted this in the embryo adoption side of the forum–it sounds like it belongs more in the egg donation side, and I’m sure you’d get more responses there.

[QUOTE=Trixicat;n2610841]Hi MommieNYC, welcome. Good luck with everything. I noticed you posted this in the embryo adoption side of the forum–it sounds like it belongs more in the egg donation side, and I’m sure you’d get more responses there.[/QUOTE]

Hi–yes, thanks, I didn’t realize until it was posted! :nerd: