Egg Freezing

Hi,

I’m 38 and married but my husband is not ready to have kids, so I think I need to freeze my eggs. I would like to know if anyone of you ladies out there who has done this. I heard there is a process called Vitrification but not sure if that is the latest and how reliable egg freezing is… Anyone has insights? Another question is, has anyone done it in Inida?

Hi, I’m 38 and married but my husband is not ready to have kids, so I think I need to freeze my eggs. I would like to know if anyone of you ladies out there who has done this. I heard there is a process called Vitrification but not sure if that is the latest and how reliable egg freezing is… Anyone has insights? Another question is, has anyone done it in Inida?

I would suggest having your eggs fertilized with your husband’s sperm and then freezing the embryos. Most of my friends had better luck with frozen embryos than thawing and then trying to use frozen eggs. Plus, and please don’t take this the wrong way, you will have a better idea of your chances of having a baby with embryo quality instead of eggs. I would hate for you to go thru all of that, pay yearly for the freezing and then find out the egg quality is not good.

fortunately I do not have to freeze my eggs, but from friends’ experience I know it is becoming more popular worldwide. In Poland you can do that in one of the best ivf clinic (Gdansk and Warsaw). As the clinic is one of the best (their website says their ivf success rate is probably one of the highest in Europe), I suppose their egg freezing programme is also reliable. For sure the programme is attractive in cost aspect.

egg freezing is the good option. Your eggs are frozen and you can use it in future to have a baby when you are ready.

as Sofat says freezing eggs is great option particularly for ladies with onco

Egg Cryopreservation, which is also known as Oocyte freezing is one of the global infertility treatments provided by the IVF centers. This treatment involves the freezing of eggs for future keeping the view of preserving your fertility. Egg freezing is quite a challenging process that includes the egg/eggs extraction, which are frozen and then stored. This process is done for the women who are facing with the infertility problems and are provided with this treatment. Egg Cryopreservation is a process that also helps the women who are not ready with the pregnancy and want to preserve their eggs for future pregnancy conceptions, so that when she is ready for the pregnancy shall be proceeded with the process where the frozen egg is being thawed, fertilized and then transferred as embryos to the uterus.
The process of Egg Cryopreservation is generally followed at the cases of three categories of women:
• Women who have cancer and have not started with either radiotherapy or chemotherapy
• For Women who like to store their eggs for the future possibility of having children either for the reason of not having a partner or for personal reasons.
• This is also done for women, who want to focus on their career and are not ready for the pregnancy at an early age, would have the ensured chances of getting pregnancy.