Embryo chances IVF

Hi I had a retrieval yesterday and there were 9 eggs, 8 were mature and 7 fertilized. Today there were only 3 embryos. RE office will recheck on Monday if they are progressing or not. Has anyone had a small amount of embryos and had success to transfer at day 5?

:pray:

Thanks

Thanks!

I will find out Monday how many of the 3 are thriving.:cross:

Yes…the last IVF cycle that was going to be IUI but I overstimmed and was converted to IVF I had 11 eggs retrieved out of 16 follies. I think 7 fertilized and on day 3 there were only 5 left and on day 5 only 1 left (if I remember right…)

Either way I know we only wound up with 1 embie and it stuck!

One good quality one is all it takes!

[QUOTE=shaese]Hi I had a retrieval yesterday and there were 9 eggs, 8 were mature and 7 fertilized. Today there were only 3 embryos. RE office will recheck on Monday if they are progressing or not. Has anyone had a small amount of embryos and had success to transfer at day 5?

:pray:

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Shaese - b positive! I had only 3 good embryos to transfer on day 5 - my fresh cycle was a bust but I did pregnant on my frozen cycle ( unfortunately that ended in miscarriage but at least I got pregnant )

transfer today

there were 2 blasts transferred this morning. beta hcg scheduled for the 15th. been crampy since transfer. blasts were not beauties but good enough to go. i am so glad there were still 2 to put back in! none to freeze.