End of November-Beginning of December IUI's

Hello Ladies!!!

So am in my third clomid cycle. Just took the last clomid pill (100 mg; CD 3-7)…
I really dont have the patience to go through the same routine for the third time! I am sure that many have been doing this way more than myself! Its really tiring…Clomid had its tall on me!!! Severe headaches, mood swings, ovaries cramps…

I am scheduled to have my U/S this Monday…Hoping that the supplements that I have been taking now for almost forty days start to have some effect on the quality of my eggs…I expect my IUI (if everything goes well on Monday) to be around November 25, 26)… It would be great for all of those who are having their IUI’s around this time to join this thread…

If this cycle does not work, am considering IVF (though that my Dr. said that with my low amh, I am expected to be a poor IVF responder…)

:cheer: to all!!!

Iui #5

Well :af: decided to show up yesterday… So called and have my US tomorrow to start this process all over again… Hopefully I get a :bfp: for an amazing Christmas present!!!

Good luck to all the gals on here, and I am :pray: for :bfp: for all of us!!!

IUI #1- Nov 2010 :bfn:

IUI #2 Dec 2010 :bfn:

IUI #3 Jan 2011 :bfp:
Miscarried at 7 weeks :wings:

IUI#4 Nov 1 2011 :bfn: :af: :grr: :grr:

IUI #5
Nov 18- US and Clomid CD 4-8 :cross:

GOOD LUCK!!! Keep us posted!!! You are right…we might have an early Christmas present!!!

[quote=jamievillarreal]Well :af: decided to show up yesterday… So called and have my US tomorrow to start this process all over again… Hopefully I get a :bfp: for an amazing Christmas present!!!

Good luck to all the gals on here, and I am :pray: for :bfp: for all of us!!!

IUI #5
Nov 18- US and Clomid CD 4-8 :cross:[/quote]

Good luck to you also!!!

IUI #5
Nov 18- US and Clomid CD 4-8

I think my IUI will be on Thanksgiving or Black Friday. Not great timing, but what can I do. Hoping it works this time- #8. If not going to take Dec off and then do a month or 2 of injections. After that straight to IVF. I’m tired of all this treatment stuff! Good luck ladies. Hopefully we are going to get the best Christmas present this year!

Thought I’d be later next week but CD 9 u/s today showed a 25, 18, and 16…WT heck??? She wants me to trigger and IUI #6 tomorrow with my last dose of Follistim. If this doesn’t do it we’ll move on to micro IVF for one last hurrah in 2012.

God bless and giving thanks for blessings I have and those I want to come:pray:

[QUOTE=waiting4preg]Hello Ladies!!!

So am in my third clomid cycle. Just took the last clomid pill (100 mg; CD 3-7)…
I really dont have the patience to go through the same routine for the third time! I am sure that many have been doing this way more than myself! Its really tiring…Clomid had its tall on me!!! Severe headaches, mood swings, ovaries cramps…

I am scheduled to have my U/S this Monday…Hoping that the supplements that I have been taking now for almost forty days start to have some effect on the quality of my eggs…I expect my IUI (if everything goes well on Monday) to be around November 25, 26)… It would be great for all of those who are having their IUI’s around this time to join this thread…

If this cycle does not work, am considering IVF (though that my Dr. said that with my low amh, I am expected to be a poor IVF responder…)

:cheer: to all!!![/QUOTE]

I’m in the same boat - tired of clomid. It’s my 4th cycle and this time it’s hitting me really hard. Migraines, nausea, mood swings. My iui is also around 25-26 (it it all goes well). I really hope this will be my month so i won’t have to go thru this again… :frowning:

I understand you completely!!! I had the same symptoms…Clomid drives me crazy!!! We are exactly in the same cycle it seems…My IUI will be around the 25-26th October!!! My u/s is on November 21…GOOD LUCK to all of us…

:bsv:

I keep getting feelings in my abdomen that makes me think I’m ovulating. They are twinges and feelings of general pain where my ovaries are. However, when I take OPK I’m definitely not O’ing. Not on a digital or regualr OPK. Today I’m CD 11 and I don’t usually O until day 14 or 15. So i’m not sure what I’m feeling. Could it just be my follicles getting nice and big?

I was going to call my RE and schedule a scan tomorrow and a trigger shot to follow. In the past I just O’d on my own but I just found out (after 4 years of doing treatment) that all my follicles wont be released if I O on my versus using a trigger shot. SOOOOO I was going to actually do the trigger this time. However, my car broke down on the side of the road so I’m going to have a huge bill with all that. Great timing!!! Why can’t things ever be easy!!!

Clomid Information

Staying on Clomid over, over an over an sometimes can be the issue of why not getting pregnant…

Here is what Clomid can do… Clomid has several important drawbacks that make it less than ideal as a fertility drug. One component of Clomid can stay in the bloodstream for more than a month, and causes the uterine lining to grow poorly and the cervical mucus to thicken in consistency. Clomid can cause the lining of the uterus to thin way too much and therefore cause implantation problems.

If you’ve been using Clomid for a long time it maybe time to change too another drug like Letrozole (aka) Femara as it better on the lining an stays in your body less… Here is what I’ve got. Letrozole (aka) Femara is completely gone from your body in 9 days, which means it is not in your bloodstream by the time pregnancy occurs. Letrozole will be cleared from your system before the baby implants. When used in this manner for infertility, Letrozole does not increase the risk of miscarriage or birth defects.

Just thought would give you all a heads up more about Clomid an what it does too the body…

I’ve tried Clomid before an it didn’t do JS for me…

Good Luck…:paw:

amwyatt3
I am on CD11 and I am as well having the same feelings!!! I am hoping that this implies that our follicles are getting big and nice ready to get released…I have my u/s today to check when I am going to trigger and schedule for my IUI…
I am so sorry to hear about your car!!! Stay positive and hope for the best!!!

Hello everyone,

Had my u/s today…have two follicles 21 (right ovary) and 17 (left ovary)…
I am taking my pregnyl (5000) tonight and the IUI is scheduled on Wednesday early morning…

Good luck to everyone!!!

[QUOTE=waiting4preg]amwyatt3
I am on CD11 and I am as well having the same feelings!!! I am hoping that this implies that our follicles are getting big and nice ready to get released…I have my u/s today to check when I am going to trigger and schedule for my IUI…
I am so sorry to hear about your car!!! Stay positive and hope for the best!!![/QUOTE]

Good luck! Hope you have “beaaautiful follies!” :slight_smile:
I’m getting mine tomorrow morning. :cross:

Mistee!!!

All the best on your u/s tomorrow morning!!!
I just took my pregnyl shot…this cylce is quicker than my previous two…I usually take my shot on CD 14 when i took it this time on CD11…Hoping this is a good sign…keep us posted…

Thank you for posting this thread! I had my IUI on 11/18, now day 3of the dreaded 2ww… good luck to you! hope we get our :bfp: really soon! Sending baby dust your way!

Tks!
I’m excited for this cycle. DH did all the right things over the last 3 months - quit smoking, took all the right vitamins, started exercising and avoided alcohol (his a social drinker like myself) - all that to make sure he improved the quantity and quality of his swimmers. Hope it will work! And if it doesn’t, at least we know that we are on the right path! :slight_smile:

Good Luck to you!!! I promised myself to take it easy this time…so forget abt the 2ww and get involved in things that interest you and keep you from thinking about it…

Hope we all get BFPs…keep us posted!!!

[QUOTE=waiting4preg]Good Luck to you!!! I promised myself to take it easy this time…so forget abt the 2ww and get involved in things that interest you and keep you from thinking about it…

Hope we all get BFPs…keep us posted!!![/QUOTE]

I think we should make a deal that we will no obsess during the 2ww, we will not pos everyday and we will not imagine early pregnancy symptoms (trust me, this one is for myself). :clap:

I’m a little bummed. Our car issues means we can’t afford to have a scan and trigger shot. I don’t normally have them anyway, but with the holidays I was hoping to have my IUI actually scheduled versus just waiting for a :slight_smile: on my OPK and then scheduling the IUI the next day. The other bad thing is that my office is closed on Thanksgiving which is exactly when I may need an IUI. It should either be Thursday or Friday. I keep telling myself that we wanted this to be an inexpensive and stress-free cycle. . .we were originally going to take this month off, but at the last minute we decided to try one more month. I really want to do the scan and trigger b/c I’m afraid I’m going to miss the perfect timing thing. However, doing them will mean spending more $$$$$ than what we wanted. Ugggg I hate this.

I posted in Nov 2ww and Nov IUI thread as well, but I am going tomorrow for my CD11 ultrasound…hoping everything looks good and I can trigger tomorrow for an IUI Wednesday. so, I will be in the Nov/Dec 2WW soon!

:pray: :pray: Good luck to everyone!!!