Endless Cysts on Lupron

I am almost through my fourth (!) week of Lupron, and I still have 4 cysts and an E2 reading over 300. I was hoping to do my first cycle this month, but if the cysts don’t go away over the next 10 days then I am out until January. Does anyone have experience with having so many cysts and having them last so long? How long did it take for them to go away? I’m really frustrated and discouraged and thinking this is never ever going to happen.

I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. I did have cyst a couple of different times, but I was lucky that they were not affecting my hormone levels. I know that there are dietary changes that are supposed to help cure cyst. But if you are need an answer in the next ten days, I’m not sure what can help that quickly. I have a blog post about curing cyst naturally if you would like to check it out. (link is in my signature)

Good luck to you, hopefully someone with more personal experience with something like this. Hope you are able to continue on with your cycle.

Hi,

I am sorry you are going through this. I started lupron and got cysts so my RE put me on the bcp for 3 weeks then we started again. However, he started stims with one small cyst and now today 13dpt I am in bed with a ruptured cyst. The pain was worse than contractions cuz it never stopped. I also only produced one follie on the side of the cyst, 2 days before the er. I know it is tough delaying but please don’t let him move forth with any cysts.

Like brit said there are some diet changes like avoiding diary but I am not sure if it will be fast enough for you to start your ivf cycle.

Sorry I could not be of more help. Good luck and keep us posted.

Alicia.

[QUOTE=Please21]I am almost through my fourth (!) week of Lupron, and I still have 4 cysts and an E2 reading over 300. I was hoping to do my first cycle this month, but if the cysts don’t go away over the next 10 days then I am out until January. Does anyone have experience with having so many cysts and having them last so long? How long did it take for them to go away? I’m really frustrated and discouraged and thinking this is never ever going to happen.[/QUOTE]
Please21:

My cycle was cancelled last week due to 2 cysts. They were hesitant about starting me on Stims but did. 4 days in the only thing growing were the two cysts. They cancelled my cycle but kept me on 10 units of Lupron every day. I go back the 21st for an US/BW to see if they are gone. This has been so frustrating!!! I wish you the best.