Endo...and time? Advice please

HI! I am 22 I had Lap for endo 2 yrs ago then one mo later surgery for eptopic (my sign.), But my husband and I are thinking about going ahead and doing IVF. Im just wondering I only had stage II but it was on my ovaries (so much that one of my ovaries was pulled and attached to my abdominal wall), Ive always had normal periods and cycles but should we be in a “hurry” to do IVF due to fear of complications from endo or am I just paranoid?

Im getting scared seeing all of the things that can be affected by endo…implantation, ovulation, and even proper growth of the embryo.

I just don’t want to wait and it be too late when we do go to do IVF…

I think you should do a lap again then do IVF. Just treat the endo as best you can before you try IVF.

I think given your age you will have a very good chance of success with IVF. I have stage 4 endo and it is everywhere and I had the same issue with the ovaries attached to the wall. We eventually had success with a FET and it was 1.5 years after my lap was done.

Also, have you made any diet and lifestyle changes to help the endo? Acupuncture and Chinese herbs can also be very helpful if you’re open to that.

Best of Luck!

[quote=lm501]I think given your age you will have a very good chance of success with IVF. I have stage 4 endo and it is everywhere and I had the same issue with the ovaries attached to the wall. We eventually had success with a FET and it was 1.5 years after my lap was done.

Also, have you made any diet and lifestyle changes to help the endo? Acupuncture and Chinese herbs can also be very helpful if you’re open to that.

Best of Luck![/quote]

I have made diet changes before, I know what I should and shouldn’t eat and I think it helped, I really do need to start back eating right. Are there any specifics like green tea, etc that helps? I read not to eat things that cause inflammation, like fried foods, caffeine, processed foods…