Er And I Feel Horrible What Were Your Ohss Symptoms

I just had my ER on Saturday, all day Saturday I was in the bed with a sore belly now today I still feel sick. I have heard of some women who go to work afterwards but I feel horrible.

My RE put me on a high sodium diet but I can barely eat.what is wrong with me ugh!!!

My last cycle, I think I had a mild case of OHSS. My E2 was 3000 at trigger and 4000 the day after. I felt uncomfortably full and bloated and I was very sore in my lower abdomen. My previous two retrievals were nothing at all like that and I felt fine the day after. It took about 8 days to get better, but I think that is because I didn’t stay pregnant. I’m pretty sure it would have gotten worse if my HCG had gone up.

Drink gatorade and eat the salty diet. I had 20 eggs retrieved, and siffered mild OHSS, which of course gets worse with pregnancy.
I went to work the next day after ER, but felt bloated.

Good Luck!

My first cycle my E2 was over 6800 and I had 32 eggs retrieved on a Wednesday. At first my stomach hurt really bad and I started to feel nauseous. On the second day (Thursday) post retrieval I was feeling a little better and the 4’ish lbs I had gained had gone down to 3 lbs. On the third day (Friday) my weight went up to 5 lbs and I went to my regular OB that knew I was going through IVF. They did an u/s and said there was free fluid but OHSS was mild. They sent me home with Vicodin and anti nausea meds. The next morning woke up feeling awful. Cancelled ET, did freeze all. On the night of the forth day I was now up a total of 8 lbs and I couldn’t stop vomiting. I went to the ER and I was hospitalized for 3 days.

Eat high protein, drink Epsom salt with water (it’s terrible but it helps). Eliminate all carbs. No sugar. Drink unsweetened organic cranberry and or aloe Vera juice (just a couple of shots a day).