estrogen levels after transfer?

Who here got their estrogen and progesterone levels checked after transfer? I’m 7dp5dt and have NOT tested yet…

Progesterone is 10.7 - I’m on suppositories (one/night) and my nurse wants me to up them to two/night.

She said because they are the suppositories - the blood test really isn’t a great indicator of progesterone, since it won’t show up as well on the blood test.

My estrogen, she said, is 388 which she said was “really good” and of course I can’t find anything online.

Of course she said that neither of these numbers are indicative of a successful transfer/pregnancy…

Just curious what yours were and if you got a bfp! :smiley:

bump… :slight_smile:

My E2 was 400 something my P4 was 16 on PIo so they upped it with my DD cycle many clinics don’t even test these levels and she’s right they don’t mean BFP or bfn good luck !

[quote=Annie1979]Who here got their estrogen and progesterone levels checked after transfer? I’m 7dp5dt and have NOT tested yet…

Progesterone is 10.7 - I’m on suppositories (one/night) and my nurse wants me to up them to two/night.

She said because they are the suppositories - the blood test really isn’t a great indicator of progesterone, since it won’t show up as well on the blood test.

My estrogen, she said, is 388 which she said was “really good” and of course I can’t find anything online.

Of course she said that neither of these numbers are indicative of a successful transfer/pregnancy…

Just curious what yours were and if you got a bfp! :D[/quote]

She’s right. Estradiol levels are not predictive of pregnancy. Estradiol is useful for reducing bleeding early in a pregnancy. Estradiol supplements are sometimes used to prevent bleeding, but study after study shows they don’t improve success rates.

Hi there,

5 days after I had FET, RE checked my estrogen and P4 level. It was 790 and 50. I am on Delestrogen and PIO. My clinic said they would like to see above 150 and 30. So they said everything looked good.

Good luck!

My estrodial level post transfer was 3,443 and I got a :bfn: Proof that it means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING :frowning:

My levels at 9dp5dt with BFP cycle were HCG: 24.5, estradiol: slightly below 200 and it needs to be at least 200 and progesterone: 20.

[QUOTE=Annie1979]bump… :)[/QUOTE]

Hi Annie1979 :wink:
I just wanted to say that I wish you the best of luck & praying that you get your :bfp:
I PM you a while back…I decided to stick with FB & I’m glad I did. I really like him/staff! Thx again 4 the support! :grouphug: