Estrogen over 2000 5DP3DT, normal?

Hi Ladies,
I had my transfer on 4/11 and went in on 4/15 for my 3rd week blood and US. The ivf nurse called me back to say that everything was normal except my estrogen was over 2000 which is really high.
She told me to just monitor how I am feeling and if anything changed to call the office.
I was complaining on 4/15 when I went in that I was very uncomfortable, my stomach grew to the size of a basketball within 3 days, I was out of breath, and couldn’t quite stand up straight. I didn’t know if this was normal with IVF, so I wanted to just let them know. Basically, I was told to rest and call if it got worse.

I am starting to feel better, but my concern is the estrogen level. Can that be harmful to the two embryos we transferred?
Any info is appreciated!

Thank you :slight_smile:

It’s not going to hurt the embys they were probably just worried about ohss :slight_smile:

Thanks sorcet! That is what I was thinking, but after searching Everywhere on the internet I came across one post (I don’t even know what site) that mentioned it could hurt the embryo’s and possibly cause them to not implant!

I’m just obsessing over everything at this point! Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=qnova226]Thanks sorcet! That is what I was thinking, but after searching Everywhere on the internet I came across one post (I don’t even know what site) that mentioned it could hurt the embryo’s and possibly cause them to not implant!

I’m just obsessing over everything at this point! Thanks for your feedback :)[/QUOTE]

If all your symptoms happened after ET, it’s possible you are experiencing late onset OHSS which is caused by implantation. I had OHSS and was never told it would hurt the embryos. Good luck!