Everybody can and I can't

Just a little vent post today. Since our diagnosis with infertility, I find myself thinking that every person alive can have a baby and I can’t. I was shopping yesterday (during the crazy holiday rush) and felt like telling each and every person in the store how lucky they are to be fertile/have children.

Rationally, I know that many many people struggle with infertility but I still always feel so singled out.

Thankful to have this forum to support each other!

Happy Holidays to you all!

:grouphug: One thing to think about when looking at those women with children is you never know if she’s one that had to do years of infertility treatments. Sometimes just by looks you never know what someone went through. I understand everyone around has children when you are trying. But I have learned that being green towards those just isn’t healthy.

Hi, I agree with Missingmy#2, often time I cant help but envy all those with big bellies, then I find out that they too went through fertility treatments to get there (esp the Hollywood stars: Jessica Simpson, Mariah Carey, Nicole Kidman - just to name a few). It somehow pacifies me that all these fertility treatments were able to help them, they’ll help us too! fingers crossed. I still understand when you say that you feel alone when shopping, etc because you dont have anyone Like you, With you at that moment; still whenever I go through the painful experience of watching cute lil babies in the grocery carts, or the arrival of AF every dreaded month, I try to tell myself that my buddies on these forums KNOW how this feels, and that I’m not the only one… this is really all I can do to maintain my sanity at this point; having said this, I have my low days…

p.s. Missing: Heartiest Congrats on your pregnancy. I saw your post on another thread and was delighted to see the results! It’s my day14 post TI with Femara and trigger; no AF yet, unfortunately the hpt is negative, still your comment about late implantation gave me hope (though I’d rather be prepared for the worst). I just need an answer… and maybe (most likely) the :bfn: on my hpt Is the answer. Need lots of baby dust, n congrats and best of luck to you once again.:clap:

You never know.

I felt the same way until I saw a co-worker of mine at my RE’s office. Just made me realize that you never know what’s going on behind closed doors!

[QUOTE=sandy1]p.s. Missing: Heartiest Congrats on your pregnancy. I saw your post on another thread and was delighted to see the results! It’s my day14 post TI with Femara and trigger; no AF yet, unfortunately the hpt is negative, still your comment about late implantation gave me hope (though I’d rather be prepared for the worst). I just need an answer… and maybe (most likely) the :bfn: on my hpt Is the answer. Need lots of baby dust, n congrats and best of luck to you once again.:clap:[/QUOTE]

Awww :grouphug: Thank you! Goodluck to you! I :pray: you get a bfp. I never thought i’d be one of those late implantation people. I have have been on any of my bfp’s, so why now right, LOL? I always knew it could happen and have seen it happen to girls. So always remember there is always hope until AF shows… heck even AFTER AF shows. :cross:

I’m going to try an not sound like a smart (/) about this but there is a lot of people that has trouble getting pregnant an finally do. When I got pregnant last year an meet with my new OBGYN nurse & we were talking about how I got pregnant she said to me don’t feel bad as she been trying to get pregnant for the last 6 months an hasn’t so her an her DH had to look for help. Then when I meet with my other OBGYN woman she had said he had 2 babies a few years back an here is the kicker the first baby she got pregnant with naturally but the 2nd had tried for a good long while an had to go an get help too get pregnant so we both sit there talking about how there is a lot women out here in this world is having troubles getting pregnant an has to get help an since I got pregnant with help I’ve seen so many others battle this stupid IF stuff. So don’t feel alone as there is 100’s of others going through this stuff each an ever day. I got pregnant naturally yr ago an was told could get pregnant again an it never happened until 12 yrs later an had to get help. One was dh issues then next it was me. I was at first very bitter toward others having babies like left an right but when I finally got pregnant with our 2nd an meet all these others people in office or other places it just would amaze you how many out here is having issues. yes they may look like may not have issues but you can’t tell by looking at someone. You’ll either have to talk to them in person or see them in a RE office for help.

Ok now I shut up just wanted to let you know there is a lot of others out there is going through this IF stuff too. I’m hopeing me an Dh don’t have to go for IUI again next yr. We’re :pray: that it will happen with TI so will not have to go for IUI again. So we shall see…

Good Luck to you an don’t feel alone as there is 100’s out there fighting this stuff everyday. It just can’t be seen. Be :pray: your get :preg: very soon…

I’m tired of fighting!

[FONT=“Arial”][/FONT]Hi Everyone! I’m new to this sight but not new to the issue at hand. I’ve been infertile for about 6 yrs now. At least thats when I found out. I still fight it everyday. I tried everything and after 4 surgerys I was given the diagnosis from my OBGYN that I cannot have any children and that I’m in early stages of menapause. I’m 37. At the time though I was 31, so I was devestated. Still am. Though not having a period is not so bad :clap: I Feel as though I’m half a woman as well as half a wife and more angry that my “choice” was taken away from me. I know I should be more compationate but can’t. I don’t want to adopt, due to having a now 17yr old step-son and that alone was a trying relationship to get after 11 yrs with my husband, I just recently was able to obtain. But still not my own and very hard, left out of some decisions because of it and feel alot I can’t say things because of it. I do have a 4 yr old chocolate lab, named GIA :paw: and I thank god for her. She’s my daughter and without her I could of NEVER made it this far. It’s a struggle daily and no matter what I get annoyed with kids now, pregnant woman and have pulled myself emotionally away from my nephew (blood), and other niecies & nephews (inlaws). My husband and I fight over sex now and I hate it. The scar tissue alone makes it very painful and i’ve tried lotions, medicine everything no good. So sometimes I just give up.

PHEEWWWW ! Thank you for letting me vent everyone. I’ve been holding this for a long time.