Excited

Hi everyone, this has nothing to do with children, I just had to share the news somehwere. Some may remeber this others not, but my Dh lost his job when I was just 4 months pregnant…our son is now 9 months old! Long time to be out of work…well he starts a new job Monday! I am still in disbelief (as the pay is great, awesome benefits, hours, days etc.) as it seems too good to be true. I am soooo happy yet waiting for the bomb to drop. Again just had to share with everyone!

Congratulations! Such great news. I hope all goes well!

That’s so great for you guys - yay! And the picture of your little one on your avatar is so cute…

Great news Bits!!! I remember you from the January 2010 due date group. :clap:

Congrats!! Thats wonderful news!

Congratulations!

Totally get your fears. My DH lost his well paying job back in March. He has gone on interviews since then, they even call him back for a second interview and then nothing. I get my hopes up and then it is gone again. The competition down in Miami is extreme. It is more who you know than what you are.

I am glad to see that things are working out for you as it gives me hope as well.

Good luck :clap:

I’m so happy for you. My DH lost his job unexpectedly on Friday. It has been emotionally tough and it has only been 7 days! I can only imagine what it would be like for this to last months and months. It’s good to hear that someone has found a job! Best of luck! :clap: