Exciting news and wanted to share it

So excited and had to share with everyone reading… Don’t lose hope!! I found out last year that because of having Lupus it caused my egg reserve to be that of a 40 year old woman I am 33… I have had several different attempts and it has been a long journey…We finally decided to do IVF this year… This was our second attempt, the first was Lupron and I did not respond at all… The second time, I had one follicle develop, and a blessing of a doctor… Anyone who has done ivf knows that most docs won’t do anything with one folllice besides terminate the cycle… Considering this could have been our only shot, our doc agreed to go in after that one possible egg… and he retrieved it! It then fertilized and ended by being a grade one, eight cell embyro on day three… It was transferred… and we prayed… ALOT! And the blessings came… I got my first positive home pregnancy test about one week ago… Since that time I have done three beta tests…262 on day 13, 646 on day 15, and today, 2244 on day 18… We continue to have faith everyday that this is in God’s hands, but we have truly been blessed with the most AMAZING fertility clinic and wonderful doctor! Hang in there anyone who is struggling … just a few words of encouragement!
Denise:cheer:

m so very happy for u :woohoo:
congrats on being :preg:
and lots of :bsv: :bsv: to u

Hi Denise,

COngrates :clap:
I am really happy for your news. Thanks for sharing this beautiful news with all of us here.

A lot of prayers:pray: for you. Best of luck:cross:

Hi Denise,

So happy for you with your :bfp:
I am a strong believer that if God wants it to happen he will make it happen.

Love your story and enjoy the pregnancy journey!!!

Congrats on :preg: . Praying for an amazing 9 months.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Congratulations Denise! Stay hopeful and positive. What a true blessing. Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]“And call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”[/FONT][/SIZE]

I guess in your case it truly did just take one! :woohoo: Such an amazing story! Congrats!! :cheer:

Sending you lots of :pray:'ers for a healthy :preg:!

Congrats!

Wanted to send a congrats your way!! That is so awesome to hear!! I will be praying for you and your family!!
Blessings!
:bsv:

Congratulations Denise!! So happy for you!!!

[quote=denise4959]So excited and had to share with everyone reading… Don’t lose hope!! I found out last year that because of having Lupus it caused my egg reserve to be that of a 40 year old woman I am 33… I have had several different attempts and it has been a long journey…We finally decided to do IVF this year… This was our second attempt, the first was Lupron and I did not respond at all… The second time, I had one follicle develop, and a blessing of a doctor… Anyone who has done ivf knows that most docs won’t do anything with one folllice besides terminate the cycle… Considering this could have been our only shot, our doc agreed to go in after that one possible egg… and he retrieved it! It then fertilized and ended by being a grade one, eight cell embyro on day three… It was transferred… and we prayed… ALOT! And the blessings came… I got my first positive home pregnancy test about one week ago… Since that time I have done three beta tests…262 on day 13, 646 on day 15, and today, 2244 on day 18… We continue to have faith everyday that this is in God’s hands, but we have truly been blessed with the most AMAZING fertility clinic and wonderful doctor! Hang in there anyone who is struggling … just a few words of encouragement!
Denise:cheer:[/quote]

congrats! i’m sure you’ll make a wonderful mom