Experienced implantation bleeding after DE IVF

Hi, all! We’re currently passing DE IVF in Ukrainian clinic, actually got our BFP 2 weeks ago. So quite often I come across women worrying about spotting, pink or reddish or discharge… whatever asking what it might be. Just wanted to share how implantation bleeding was happening to me.
It was a scanty discharge, usually lighter (or, as my doc explained, sometimes darker in color) than regular menstruation flow. So the word “bleeding” here is rather relative. In reality you just spot just 1-2 bloody drops on your panty liner that are almost never bright red! My discharge was pinkish or even yellowish with a few bloody streaks. Also during this spotting I felt cramps of uterine muscles. I guess it caused that slight pulling pains in the lower abdomen.
As for when it happens. You are to remember the date of your last period. With a stable menstrual cycle of 28-30 days, ovulation occurs on the 13th-16th day and implantation is possible within the next 10 days after ovulation. Implantation bleeding may be experienced 2-7 days before the beginning of the regular menstruation. I had it day 5 for 3 or a bit more hours. Hope this helps someone to feel more confident with what’s going on and not worry much :wink: