Extremely pinkish/reddish CM

After a BM this morning (sorry, TMI) I had extremely pinkish/reddish CM. Called my doctor but preparing for the worst.

[QUOTE=booboo9595]After a BM this morning (sorry, TMI) I had extremely pinkish/reddish CM. Called my doctor but preparing for the worst.[/QUOTE]

Sending you prayers and good vibes!!

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Dont worry yourself. It could be perfectly normal. Best wishes and keep us updated on your :preg: [/SIZE][/FONT]

I have been bleeding off and on since 13dpo this pregnancy. Latest bout was triggered by LAUGHING of all things! Don’t count yourself out!

Not good. Hcg only went up like 250 in the last 48 hours. Still bleeding. Now I’m assuming that it’s a miscarriage for sure. But I’m also worried that I have some sort of genetic problem. I’ve had 7 IUIs, 3 pregnancies from them, and 2 miscarriages. Should I get genetic testing? Or chalk it up to bad luck?

booboo, at 25dpiui, they should be able to do an ultrasound…

they said they can, but there’s very little point. my number didnt rise enough, but im also having no pain so ectopic is not a concern right now. plus, i dont have a history of them or any of the other risk factors. if im miscarrying, i will know by if i continue bleeding and they do another beta on friday. if the beta on friday warrants an ultrasound, they’ll do it then.

Well, it’s definitely another miscarriage. I’m bummed. But hopefully it will just be over soon and I can start a new cycle ASAP. I’m considering incorporating Clomid to give me some more follicles next time. I’ve only done unmedicated IUI’s so far. Thoughts?

[QUOTE=booboo9595]Well, it’s definitely another miscarriage. I’m bummed. But hopefully it will just be over soon and I can start a new cycle ASAP. I’m considering incorporating Clomid to give me some more follicles next time. I’ve only done unmedicated IUI’s so far. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

:grouphug: Im sorry!

I’m no Clomid expert but my RE did tell me it helped improve egg quality so maybe it could help one fertilized egg stick around. On the other hand, maybe it’s just been bad luck and the 3rd time’s a charm. At least you DO get pregnant so you know that part’s working. I wish you the BEST!:cross: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

So sorry to hear =( I hope for another :bfp: for you.

Thanks girls. The good news is that I had my hcg checked again today and it is already below 190! So I probably won’t need a d&c and I will meet with my RE to plan for the next try :slight_smile:

booboo - I’m so sorry to read of your loss. You mentioned worrying about having a genetic issue or something causing miscarriages. I had the same concerns along the way…I’ve had 13 IUIs, 4 pregnancies, and two miscarriages. My miscarriages happened six months apart while TTC#2. Have you ever had a recurrent loss blood workup done? I did and turned out the only issue they could find was lowish Vitamin D. However, it was nice to rule out any of the clotting disorders that are knowing to cause m/c issues. I had a lap after my first loss and turned up some endometriosis…don’t think it had any bearing on my loss but even with slight endometriosis (no symptoms), it improved my BFP rate (100% success getting BFP since removing the endo). I also had some other bloodwork done that showed I had low FSH and low LH (yes, usually it’s high when people get concerned, but too low is also a problem). They put me on Repronex (rather than Follistim) to correct that problem and I think it did help me make better eggs as I think the low FSH and low LH were probably enough to make eggs, but not good ones.

Again, I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I know I definitely had concerns after my losses and really thought something was wrong and that I’d never carry to term again. I have hope that it will happen again for you! Take care and good luck next time!:grouphug:

I would have an RPL blood work panel done. If you have a clotting or immune issue, it’s best to find out now and treat it with your next cycle. It should be covered by your insurance since you’ve had several losses now. Sorry you are going through this!

Thanks ladies. My RE isn’t giving me that blood work quite yet. I’ve been pregnant on 3 out of 7 IUI’s, totally unmedicated. I’ve had two m/c’s, but not even back to back, I had my daughter in between which was a healthy completely drama free 9 months. I did have my FSH and LH tested and that was all normal. They are going to test me for the blood clotting disorder, but that’s the only thing they are willing to do unless and until I have a THIRD miscarriage. I, of course, want to get more testing done ASAP, but my RE just won’t do it yet. He seems a lot less worried than me! Which makes me feel better, but not better enough